Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 10:07:10 AM EDT
My options are southern Florida or NW Louisiana? I'm not staying in Pensacola for this thing.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:08:36 AM EDT
[#1]
Siberia. Works for me...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:12:36 AM EDT
[#2]
NW Louisiana.

Of course, the rest of the country is knee-deep in assault weapons. Maybe you'd be safer staying at home.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:17:44 AM EDT
[#3]

I just heard on Teee Veee that a  50 cal rifle can destroy a hurricane.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:24:03 AM EDT
[#4]
Up here in Pennsylvania (metro Philly), both Charlie and Frances were predicted to be "heavy rain and thunderstorms, with flash flooding", and turnedout to be merely a few drizzly days.

Pretty good gun laws, summers aren't quite as hot as Florida, winters aren't quite as cold as Vermont.  Three feet of snow is about the worst that happens, and that's not every winter.

Plus, when you take the PA turnpike between Philadelphia and Pittsburgh, you get to drive through Alabama.  Yee-hah.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:41:06 AM EDT
[#5]
Vegas....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:55:15 AM EDT
[#6]
I ain't movin' nowhere.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:05:40 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:
Vegas....

If we get wiped out that is exactly where I will go. My wife has family there and we will just start over.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top