Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 9:44:43 AM EDT
I have been out on the streets for hours now and no UZIs or AK47s flooding in the streets.  No machine guns. Nothing. Not even ammo out there.  No silencers too.  Damnit.  When will I be able to trust the liberal Democrats to keep their word.  With them it's all talk and intentions - never actually deliver on those good intentions.

Here I woke up this morning expecting my gun collection to be complete by checking the streets and picking up the overflow - and all I was able to do was put a freaking 2" long piece of metal on the end of my barrel that makes the bright flashes go away.  Damn cosmetic fixes.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:50:05 AM EDT
[#1]
And another thing, the Press keeps saying that the AWB sunsets tonight, WRONG, it went belly up at 12:01amEST this morning,13,Sept. The ban is dead, long like freedom.

Another thing, they(left wing congressmen) keep saying that AW's were outlawed and weren't produced during the ban, WRONG, they were still made, they just didn't have Flash Hiders, Bayonet lugs and tele/folding stocks, other then that they were the very same firearm. They also said that Standard Cap mags were outlawed and citizens couldn't buy them, WRONG, you could still get them if you were willing to pay the price and some mags even went down in price like AK mags. I'm really starting to wonder if these people really know what was in the AWB.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:54:16 AM EDT
[#2]
I just got back from the grocery store.  I didn't see any UZI's or AKs on the sidewalks or in the store!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:56:37 AM EDT
[#3]
Many before you posted this same thing.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top