Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 9:38:07 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:46:21 AM EDT
[#1]
This was the guy who used his time during the State Dept appropriations debate to ask for the extension of the ban.  I'm sad to say that one of my fine Republican Senators, the Honorable Sen John Warner is another of these fine Republican/Democrats.  I did love the silencers comment though.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:47:32 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
This was the guy who used his time during the State Dept appropriations debate to ask for the extension of the ban.  I'm sad to say that one of my fine Republican Senators, the Honorable Sen John Warner is another of these fine Republican/Democrats.  I did love the silencers comment though.

There is nothing fine about that worthless RINO.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:47:54 AM EDT
[#3]
You know... that kind of talk on ARFCOM will get you branded a DU commie troll transvestite cross dressing heroin addict.

Watch your tongue mister. You're in GOP Land.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:48:04 AM EDT
[#4]
I watched it and shit like that makes me want to puke.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:48:41 AM EDT
[#5]
What state is Castle from?
Maybe he needs to be educated, or voted out of office.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:55:24 AM EDT
[#6]
did you catch the "INTERNAL WORKING'S" part right before he said silencers?
trying to convince people this law actually had something to do with real m.g.'s.
pretty damn sad!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:58:26 AM EDT
[#7]
Ignorant RINO ASSMUNCH.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:58:37 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Castle is from Delaware.  He's a lying assclown to be sure - I remember him from his days as governor.  Unfortunately Delaware is a moderatly republican state at best - most voters are either librals or RINOs (only republican with respect to economic issues).
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:58:42 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Delaware. You can't trust some of the yankee republicans to have any more values the average democrat.

Almost all of the dems here in KY are more conservative than many northern GOP.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 9:59:52 AM EDT
[#10]
The sad part is it's working  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:01:43 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Agreed, Time to contact the asshat AND Fox news to get this shit set straight.

WE NEED TO GET THE TRUTH OUT
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:02:14 AM EDT
[#12]
So, the ramblings of this RINO are somehow President Bush's fault???  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:09:20 AM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:09:26 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:12:19 AM EDT
[#15]
Individuals of various party affiliations will always say some stupid things, now and then.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:16:35 AM EDT
[#16]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:16:51 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1      

Sen. Allen actually checked the facts and reversed himself.  Warner just doesn't get it. I don't think he even reads the garbage he signs.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:17:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:20:43 AM EDT
[#19]
Please respond to Fox.
Here is the contact info.

Contact page. Scroll down to see various addresses http://www.foxnews.com/story/0,2933,77538,00.html

Heres a good one for general comments: FOX News Live Feedback [email protected]

here's what I sent:

Subject:Republican Mike Castle is giving out false info/please correct

He is talking about silencers and "internal modifications" - implying that we will now be able to convert our AR15's into full auto.
Why, oh why, don't you get someone in the studio who knows the law to correct these "guests"?
It is shameful.  Don't be like CBS and the ANG papers and keep allowing lies to be spread as "NEWS"
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:21:50 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was addressing the "orchestrated effort" of the GOP under Bush's direction notion presented to me only yesterday.

And the fact that there are liberal Republicans in Congress affect that how, exactly?  Or do you think that Joe Lieberman and Zell Miller clear everything they say with John Kerry first?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:22:45 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

I was addressing the "orchestrated effort" of the GOP under Bush's direction notion presented to me only yesterday.

Some 'Republicans' are ony 'Republicans' because they cannot win as Democrats...

Bush has as much control over individual legislators as he has over Johnny McCain...

The process, on the other hand, IS under control....
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:22:56 AM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Mike Castle (R) on Fox News RIGHT NOW talking about PROMOTING the AW BAN RENEWAL and how it deals with Uzis, AK47s and SILENCERS!!!!!!!

Where do these retards come from.

I thought George Bush was 'suppossedly' directing the GOP to kill ALL opposistion to this bill.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGHHHHHHHHHHHH!

SteyrAUG,

You mean I can just go down to any gunshop now and buy me some silencers?

BigDozer66
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:23:12 AM EDT
[#23]

Mike Castle was one of the few Repubs who voted FOR the AWB back in '94.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:24:50 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I watched it and shit like that makes me want to puke.

+1  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:26:05 AM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:30:38 AM EDT
[#26]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:18:01 AM EDT
[#27]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:29:34 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

+1      

Sen. Allen actually checked the facts and reversed himself.  Warner just doesn't get it. I don't think he even reads the garbage he signs.

That, and the fact that his office was bombarded with phone calls and e-mails saying people wouldn't vote for him in the next election if he supported the ban.  According to Allen insiders, he did not expect that to happen.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top