Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 8:13:42 AM EDT
on all your inventory......WHY?

IN dallas there is a good number of Preban dealers who would frankly call you stupid for thinking the AWB would sunset......

The next gun show I can wait to see these exact individuals so i can smile smuggly in the face and say......................................................................................Nothing!

There is one MAG dealer at Dallas shows Big fat slob of a notherner who would tell you to your face that your stupid to think it will end and then tell you to get lost......same fool that havd Glock mags for 80-90 dollars..

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:21:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Now come on  ! !  All Yanks ain't stupid  ! !

Hello 1ar'  ! ! ! !

Yep - - - saw the same dopes here in Ohio over the weekend, at the local toy show  ! !

One "dealer" was telling a guy that he could not put a hi-cap mag in his Beretta 92 because it was a "post ban" pistol  ! !   STUPID ! ! ! ! !

And there were a few vendors with hi-caps at high prices -- but not all vendors.  I was able to pick up four "almost new" genuine Sig hi-cap mags for $25 each.

I was very happy with my purchase.  

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:26:14 AM EDT
[#2]
Actually I plan on seeing some good vendors at the Fun Show.  There is one guy that assembles uppers and lowers on the spot.  I bet he will have lots of work to do.   He will be very busy.  I wonder if he has a threading device!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top