BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 8:00:31 AM EDT
Nothing to see here.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:01:31 AM EDT
[#1]
DUPE THREAD, IBTL!

Actually there's 6 threads out there directing folks to this same poll!

Where the heck are the mods when ya need 'em?

Mike
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:02:28 AM EDT
[#2]
... WTF?

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:02:34 AM EDT
[#3]
Where is the option for:

"To late ya farging lieberal POSs!!!"
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:04:02 AM EDT
[#4]
+1 IBTL
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:04:33 AM EDT
[#5]
Sorry Didn't no it was a DUPE.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:06:46 AM EDT
[#6]
IBTL
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:08:05 AM EDT
[#7]
Ummmmm, the ban is dead. It makes no difference what people think at this point. Besides, it doesn't matter if 99% of the people think we shouldn't have them, The Constitution says otherwise. So fuck those liberal CNN polls. This issue is dead until and unless the liberals get a few more congress critters on their side. We need to remain vigilant, but these polls no longer concern me.

BTW, if that poll was really reflective of how the people feel, why does congress not want to touch it with a 10 foot pole? That alone tells me these polls are not even remotely accurate.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:15:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Ummmmm, the ban is dead. It makes no difference what people think at this point. Besides, it doesn't matter if 99% of the people think we shouldn't have them, The Constitution says otherwise. So fuck those liberal CNN polls. This issue is dead until and unless the liberals get a few more congress critters on their side. We need to remain vigilant, but these polls no longer concern me.

BTW, if that poll was really reflective of how the people feel, why does congress not want to touch it with a 10 foot pole? That alone tells me these polls are not even remotely accurate.

Yes I know the AWB is dead, but Kerry seems to be using it as a campaign issue now, and the Communist News Network will be putting out polls until they get something favorable for Kerry.  I don't want the AWB to come back.  As I live in CA, I'm the one that should care least about these polls, but I'll defend the Constitution till the day I die.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:15:53 AM EDT
[#9]
"Liberty must at all hazards be supported. We have a right to it, derived from our Maker. But if we had not, our fathers have earned and bought it for us, at the expense of their ease, their estates, their pleasure, and their blood." --John Adams

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top