Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 6:52:52 AM EDT
They are making it out to be such that it is not.  WTF!
What a bunch of idiots. . .someone help me tell them they have lost their minds, would ya.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:53:32 AM EDT
[#1]
who cares! God forbid they do a little bit of RESEARCH and just check the freaking ATF homepage
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:54:11 AM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
who cares! God forbid they do a little bit of RESEARCH and just check the freaking ATF homepage

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:55:54 AM EDT
[#3]
Can't you yahoos join other threads in progress?

How many of these threads must we be forced to pan thru simply because your too lazy to look at ALL THE OTHER AWB POSTED THREADS!

Sorry for the rant but enough is enough already, besides everyone knows the TV media is STUPID!

Mike

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:56:13 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

It is even on there startpage in big red letters for heavens sake.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:57:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

well is isn't like I have my pants in a bunch. . . it is just fucked up that all this time they have been reporting pretty accurate news. . . and now they are acting like there is a few more hours to renew the thing. . .it is just screwed up that is all. . . no need to be a jerky treat
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:58:36 AM EDT
[#6]
They must have hired some of CBS's researchers!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:00:39 AM EDT
[#7]
No surprise.....

I read this morning on CNN that the Mini 14 will now be available since the  AWB is expiring.  

Bunch of NumbNuts!!  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:03:11 AM EDT
[#8]
I wonder if the media is as sloppy with all their research as they are with their stories on guns.  Scary to think about
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:12:36 AM EDT
[#9]
The beloved FOX News network is reporting the same nonsense.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:24:39 AM EDT
[#10]
welll the ATF, who is the only legal authority on it, said it ended last night at midninght.

As usual, CNN is wrong.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:29:07 AM EDT
[#11]
You would think it was just sloppy reporting and poor research if.....

they weren't so consistent in their bias.    
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:30:38 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

well is isn't like I have my pants in a bunch. . . it is just fucked up that all this time they have been reporting pretty accurate news. . . and now they are acting like there is a few more hours to renew the thing. . .it is just screwed up that is all. . . no need to be a jerky treat

that was directed at CNN, not you
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:31:13 AM EDT
[#13]

Is that surprising???

Their only source for information on Firearms is Sarah Brady

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:39:37 AM EDT
[#14]
It should be no surprise they got it wrong, after all, they got everything else wrong.

And yes, EVERY news story from all of the media is suspect... they media, it can be plainly seen, has various agenda, and fabricate the news to suit.

Global warming, evil SUV's, oil industry, you name it... one thing after another.  Flavor of the day.  Right now, we are it.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:49:02 AM EDT
[#15]
MSNBC just corrected the fact and stated that the AWB was already gone.

I liked how they tried to hide the fact they are idiots and didn't even read the law.  He said that it expired "12:01 on the 13th" which they assumed was midnight tonight.  Then he said "in government bureaucratese that 12:01 on the 13th actually means this morning". I think the news media as a whole has started eating lead paint.  Its the only explanation of why that are all dumb as rocks.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top