Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 6:40:27 AM EDT
I got up early with the full anticipation that my street would be flooded with Uzi's, AK's, beltfed machineguns, and backpack nukes, just as promised by all of the LIEberals.  

Would you believe I didn't find a single weapon of any kind!?  Once again, the LIEberals have LIED to us.  How can they be so WRONG so OFTEN?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:41:48 AM EDT
[#1]
i just got in from the street corner.  I had been waiting out there cash in hand for nearly 4 hours waiting on someone to drive by selling uzis and ak's.  No luck yet
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:42:12 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, I was outside waiting for mine to be dropped into my driveway, but it never happened! What's up with that? I thought it was some kind of government program or something!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:43:46 AM EDT
[#3]
Yeah my icecream man didn't know what I was talking about when I asked him what flavors of AW he had
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:44:42 AM EDT
[#4]
I told you...

ice cream man=crack dealer.

Go to your local getto and get what you need.

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:44:53 AM EDT
[#5]
did you check the gutters to see if they were overflowing with blood?

I bet if you looked hard enough you would see the streets littered with spent cases.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:45:54 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
I got up early with the full anticipation that my street would be flooded with Uzi's, AK's, beltfed machineguns, and backpack nukes, just as promised by all of the LIEberals.  

Would you believe I didn't find a single weapon of any kind!?  Once again, the LIEberals have LIED to us.  How can they be so WRONG so OFTEN?

Yeah, I got up early just so I could get a jump on the rest of the people in my neighborhood.  There were several of us who were disappointed we didn't find any bullet hoses and fully automatic weapons on the street.  I should sue for false advertising.

Remember the Alamo, and God Bless Texas...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:46:44 AM EDT
[#7]
I haven't heard back from my kid at elementary school, I figured I'd send her there today with $50 and pick me up some belt fed weapons.. no dice

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:48:06 AM EDT
[#8]
Well, the news agencies are reporting that the ban doesn't end until tomorrow...

Maybe all the Uzi's and AK's are waiting an extra day. Just to be sure.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:52:44 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

I think this must only occur in DiFi's, Schumer's, and Sarah Brady's neighborhoods. Damn. Why can't I live there?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:08:34 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:09:53 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

Dude, are you serious?  I have today off, and I was going to cruise the neighborhood and pick up all the assault weapons that are supposed to be ON THE STREET.  

Have you been able to find any ice cream trucks selling Uzi and AK-47s yet??  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:13:52 AM EDT
[#12]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:15:30 AM EDT
[#13]
Guys, I bet it's Bush's fault that we have a delay. I bet they are hanging on to all of the full-auto Assault weapons to hand out to kids trick or treating on Halloween.

I guess I'll just have to wait and see. Perhaps we should hang some rather large stockings by the fireplace this year as we may get some cool stuff like belt-feds, grenade launchers and Uzi's delivered straight from Santa's shop.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:15:38 AM EDT
[#14]
I stopped at the gas station this moirning; they said they had sold out of suitcase nukes before 6 a.m.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:16:42 AM EDT
[#15]
Beautiful pic!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:17:11 AM EDT
[#16]
I got on the local radio this morning to talk about the end of the ban.

I gotta say thanks to DPeacher for the following:

"I got up early with the full anticipation that my street would be flooded with Uzi's, AK's, beltfed machineguns, and backpack nukes, just as promised by all of the LIEberals."

I used this line when I talked to Kirby Wilbur. Had him laughing.

Thanks!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:20:16 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
On the beach this morning.

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=29205

Ah ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha ha! That may be the funniest damn pic I've seen in months. Oh geez, I am busting a gut laughing here, thinking about the statements from Kerry, Pelosi, Feinstein, Schumer, etc.  And not only that, but the thought of such a small girl packing a full-size M60 and a can of 7.62mm ammo, it's just priceless.

You should post that pic at DU. Since none of them know nothing about guns and things like size and weight, they'd probably think it was real! Type up a fake AP story to go with it or something. Hilarious!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:21:09 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:25:34 AM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
On the beach this morning.

photos.ar15.com/ImageGallery/Attachments/DownloadAttach.asp?iImageUnq=29205

AAAAHHHHH!!!! IT HAS BEGUN! See...that EVIL ASSAULT WEAPON has taken that poor innocent child hostage! Can't you see the grimace of pain and fear on her face. Can't you see the vicious smirk on that weapon of mass destruction?? Damn you, Republicans, for allowing this innocent to be sacrificed for your greed! DAMN YOU TO HELL!

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 7:37:41 AM EDT
[#20]
I called the Brady Center on Friday several times.

I asked them so what does this awb mean? They said "i could buy full auto machine guns at dealers". So i said "so i can go to walmart and buy an AK47 or an UZI?" she said "yes you can!"

amazing.

202-898-0792 Call them yourselves, and call them out on their lies.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top