Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 5:54:52 AM EDT
I've got an AK I would like to put a folding stock on.
An FAL to finish building with all the pre-ban features.

I also have 3 AR-15 stripped receivers waiting to be finished.
One will one up looking like an M-4
Another will end up being an SBR with all the pre-ban features
Not sure what the 3rd will be.

I'm also planning on getting a new stripped lower registered as a pistol, just so I can have a AR pistol.

Now if I can just find someone to give me a loan so I can finish all my projects.  
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:59:55 AM EDT
[#1]
I'm finishing an "SP-1" look-a-like on a Mega lower.  I'm just waiting for my butt-stock and PG to get here.

I'm also gonna take a MAK-90 and take it as far back to an original (Switching out the gas-block and front site post) 56 as I can while still complying with the ten part rule.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:16:08 AM EDT
[#2]
1.My Colt MT6400c is gonna get a REAL telestock, as well as a real A2 F/S.
2.M1A will become my M14E2 clone.
3.Gonna put a folder on one of my SAR`s. Better yet both of my SAR`s.
4.Can`t decide what to do with my Bushmaster yet.
5. Cut the weld on my Bulgarian AK`s muzzle nut.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:19:26 AM EDT
[#3]
Evil AK. I don't own an AK so I've been waiting for a chance at a properly configured example.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:20:11 AM EDT
[#4]
My .458 SOCOM

Now if someone would just invent a flash hider for the damn thing I'd be all set!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top