Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/13/2004 5:49:58 AM EDT
I was wondering where to find the Mini 14 factory 20/30 round magazines for $25.00 NIB? [not that it helps me out in NYS]
What about thoses LEO priced Glock mags?

If one in a non-slave state can get NIB high cap. mags, maybe the prebaned mags will come down in price for us slave state people to buy.

Here is a thought. If these previously LEO magazines are now not being required to be marked LEO/GOV'T use only anymore, who is to know if they are preban or not?
I believe some Beta magazines are being sold unmarked now. What if I being in NYS buy a Glock 17 high cap. magazine from someone on the EE or Gunbroker.com with no markings on it for  $20.00 NIW?
Now I know a NIW Glock high cap preban magazine would cost around $70.00. Would I be breaking my NYS law which mirrows the old Federal law?
Could this be a loop hole for use slave state prisoners to get high cap magazines at LEO or no ban prices?
I'm hoping yes.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top