Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/13/2004 3:20:56 AM EDT
no AK's on my street corner and the icecream truck just went by and he didn't have any either.

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:25:59 AM EDT
[#1]
Was it Good Humor??  I talked to a GH ice cream driver this morning and he said that GH HQ was not allowing the sale of firearms from the truck.  But I stopped a Jack and Jill ice cream truck this morning and bought 2 AK-47's with folding stocks for only $100 each!!!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:33:32 AM EDT
[#2]
100 for an AK?!? You got ripped off I got mine for $20 and he through in a Bomb Pop
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:33:39 AM EDT
[#3]
My icecream man said he had "blow" and somebody named Mary Jane for sale, but no guns.  I'm not impressed, but he was an independant operator, not one of those company guys.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:40:19 AM EDT
[#4]
"I'm your ice cream man, stop me when I'm passing by" "Oh my my " I'm your ice cream man baby, stop me when I'm passing by" If you let me cool you one time,you'll be my regular stop"
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 3:47:42 AM EDT
[#5]
You guys do realize that "Ice Cream man" is just a metaphor for the local crack dealer right?

right?

Damn suburbanites

Sgtar15
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top