Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 11:30:09 PM EDT
How did you celebrate the the sunset?  Did you celebrate at all?

I had a small bag of cheetos about 30 minutes ago.  Tonight, there shall be pizza.  I know that I still can`t have a nice AR or AK, but that doesn`t mean the sunset is meaningless to me.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:35:08 PM EDT
[#1]
I raised a toast to all our brothers and sisters in "Free America" (and had some pizza to go with it).
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:36:06 PM EDT
[#2]
Keg oh Bud, pizza, wings, chips with AWESOME cheese dip, Football, friends, Redbull & vodka!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:37:40 PM EDT
[#3]
I am in the process of making my rifles no ban as we speak......
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:39:17 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I am in the process of making my rifles no ban as we speak......

Steve

Making them?  I thought you could just buy them from the friendly ice cream vendors?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:40:40 PM EDT
[#5]
I was on the road between the Free State of Arizona and the PRK.

I kindof felt sorry to cross the border back into California.  Offered a toast of Strawberry Fanta to those living freely.

BTW, it was 111 degrees in Gila Bend.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:41:19 PM EDT
[#6]
Nevada has a nice supply of normal capacity magazines for cheap!  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:41:59 PM EDT
[#7]
you know, since the ban expired on the west coast in the last 41 minutes, all the back street alley dealers are fresh out!  they told me to 'come back tomorrow'!

oh wait, we STILL have the Roberti-Roos ban  ... I guess the back street dealers didn't know that.  I'll tell them tomorrow.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:45:39 PM EDT
[#8]
Good time to ask, since magazine makers will probably nolonger need to date stamp their mags...shouldn't it be fairly simply for us to get new normal cap magazines anyway?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:47:47 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
Good time to ask, since magazine makers will probably nolonger need to date stamp their mags...shouldn't it be fairly simply for us to get new normal cap magazines anyway?

Queit!  They might here you.

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:55:36 PM EDT
[#10]
The ban supposedly ended nationwide at midnight EST.

At 11:59PM I was sitting there staring at my pathetic FAB-10 with a Colt 6920 upper and Colt collapsible buttstock.

Out of frustration I went to my gun safe and took out my postban Bushmaster...

...by 12:20AM the Bushmaster lower sported a new upper and buttstock.

Once an AW, always an AW I say.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:59:21 PM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
The ban supposedly ended nationwide at midnight EST.

At 11:59PM I was sitting there staring at my pathetic FAB-10 with a Colt 6920 upper and Colt collapsible buttstock.

Out of frustration I went to my gun safe and took out my postban Bushmaster...

...by 12:20AM the Bushmaster lower sported a new upper and buttstock.

Once an AW, always an AW I say.

It`s official:  I just plain don`t like you.

SB23 went into effect 2003, right?  I can`t remember.  If so, that would be a major bummer for me.  If only I had discovered ARs earlier.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:08:52 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
SB23 went into effect 2003, right?  I can`t remember.  If so, that would be a major bummer for me.  If only I had discovered ARs earlier.

Actually, it went into effect January 1, 2000 with a one year grace period for registration.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top