Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 9:35:36 PM EDT
I need your help, guys.
I am looking for an ammunition and component storage chest/bin that I have seen in the catalogs (HQ, Sporstmans Guide, CTD) that cross my transom. My problem is that I can't find the right catalog(s) anywhere in my house. Do any of you seers of arcane trivia (and other stuff) know where I can get one of these? I mean the storage chest, not more catalogs.
Any help would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks,
Pterdodactyl  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:56:35 PM EDT
[#1]
I'd check Dillon's Web Site for component storage bins. I'm not sure if this is what you're searching for though. Called Akrobins #B86-13484 and #B86-17125
Link Posted: 9/20/2004 6:42:45 PM EDT
[#2]
Heathen,
    Thanks for the reply. I am really looking for a metal storage chest. I've seen it somethere, just can't run it down. Old-timers disease I guess. Appreciate the help.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top