Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 8:20:30 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:28:49 PM EDT
[#1]
Good. its good that the American Eagle and the Russian Bear realise they are fighting the same fight.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:52:02 PM EDT
[#2]
I agree. I hope we form a anti terrorist juggernaut that steam rolls any POS country that harbors or supports terrorism.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:55:36 PM EDT
[#3]
OK....now they agree with us...

better late than never I guess.....

Pilk
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:58:50 PM EDT
[#4]
Welcome aboard Tovarish !
I wonder what the eurotrash will think of the U.S. and Russia seeing eye to eye and going on bug hunts together.
I think there are europussies pissing their trousers.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:01:12 PM EDT
[#5]

"They have declared a war on us, we have come under attack, so all means are good in a war,"

They have bigger balls than we do!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:01:57 PM EDT
[#6]
Wow, nostrodomaues' (spelling?) prophecy of two great powers come together is actually coming true.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:04:25 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:04:55 PM EDT
[#8]
IIRC, it wasn't just Nostradamus who predicted it..........
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:10:51 PM EDT
[#9]
Brothers in arms with the Ruskies?
LETS GO GET SOME!!!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:11:49 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm just hoping the typical blow-back from Russkie operations doesn't screw with ours...

If they want to help, so be it (but please, Putin, help somewhere where we aren't and don't plan to go)...

Sorry guys, I'm just not that impressed with the quality/discipline/training of the Russian military...

And they expecially need to stay out of Afganhistan, as that would be like the German Army setting up a base in Moscow....  Afganhis hate Russians, for some reason...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:11:55 PM EDT
[#11]
I always thought it would be China that caused us to band together (assuming it is more than rhetoric).  

Hey, maybe Russia will carry out a preemptive strike on DU!

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:14:16 PM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
I always thought it would be China that caused us to band together (assuming it is more than rhetoric).  

Hey, maybe Russia will carry out a preemptive strike on DU!

Hmm... Close...

Send 'em after North Korea or Syria...

Just as long as they leave Afganhistan, Iraq, Iran, and Saudi for us...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:17:31 PM EDT
[#13]
I vote they take out Berkeley, CA first.  Followed by strikes on most of urban Mass. and other targets of opportunity.  I volunteer to laser designate in San Francisco.

Too bad our REAL enemies live so close.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:21:23 PM EDT
[#14]
I always thought that US technology and ingenuity combined with Russia's raw materials and man power could be UNSTOPPABLE.

If the Ruskies want to handle the Saudis, I"m all for that... Saudi will be the biggest mess for us. Ruskies don't like em to begin with.

Also, Russia has a lot less problem doing the dirty work than we do. Perfect combination. We do surgical strike stuff and they can carpet nuke the Saudis.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:45:19 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I always thought that US technology and ingenuity combined with Russia's raw materials and man power could be UNSTOPPABLE.

If the Ruskies want to handle the Saudis, I"m all for that... Saudi will be the biggest mess for us. Ruskies don't like em to begin with.

Also, Russia has a lot less problem doing the dirty work than we do. Perfect combination. We do surgical strike stuff and they can carpet nuke the Saudis.

Exactly what bothers me...

We do not need 'dirty' work done in our name, or where we are operating, when we're trying to fight a 'clean' war...

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:47:27 PM EDT
[#16]
We also don't need another Eastern Europe situation, where the Russians never give the country back to the people.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:17:57 PM EDT
[#17]
With certain countries, Russia might not leave anyone for the land to be given back to.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:34:41 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Exactly what bothers me...

We do not need 'dirty' work done in our name, or where we are operating, when we're trying to fight a 'clean' war...

And that's our problem right there.  This is not a clean war.

We have no hope of capturing their hearts and minds.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:35:51 PM EDT
[#19]
Source? Bueller? Bueller?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:37:29 PM EDT
[#20]
Is there a such a thing as a "clean war"?

Just kill them.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:00:35 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Is there a such a thing as a "clean war"?

Just kill them.

No such thing as a clean war. Nor is there such thing of a nicer war as Lurch wants his voters to believe.

The only way to solve the issue is at the gut of the injury plain and simple.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:45:37 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Quoted:

Fight a 'clean' war and you lose… you fight a war to WIN…period.  Remember the saying "all's fair in love and war"?

The Islamofascists do……

ANdy
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 12:06:23 AM EDT
[#23]
It's a pipe dream, but imagine the bulk of the Russian and United States Military enforcing our combined desire for peace on some hapless turd of a country like Iran.

It would shake every small-time despot shithole on planet earth to know what's coming their way when they fuck around with the big dogs.

In a perfect world, it would happen. Probably not tho.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top