Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 8:14:56 PM EDT
The site is loading fast, and that's a tribute to all Goatboy has done for us. I really don't believe the AWB would have expired without the internet allowing us to work together to fight the renewal, and I'm sure ARFCOM was a big part of it. How big a role this site played, we will never know. But the influence is undeniable.

Thank you mods and staff. Thank you to every member here. and, most of all...

THANK YOU GOATBOY!!!!!!

My membership renewal goes in the mail tomorrow. I shouldn't have waited so long to do that.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:37:34 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
The site is loading fast, and that's a tribute to all Goatboy has done for us. I really don't believe the AWB would have expired without the internet allowing us to work together to fight the renewal, and I'm sure ARFCOM was a big part of it. How big a role this site played, we will never know. But the influence is undeniable.

THANK YOU GOATBOY!!!!!!

+1
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:38:21 PM EDT
[#2]
+2...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:38:34 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THANK YOU GOATBOY!!!!!!

+1

Amen +3
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:39:59 PM EDT
[#4]
I show 3300+ people on line right now.

And I'm feeling it. Slightly.

I'm on dialup and the place has slowed down some. But not nearly as slow as it was not too long ago.

Thanks for the hard work GB!

And this isn't the only place slow. Even logging into my ISP's homepage took a while. There must be an incredible amount of internet traffic everywhere tonight.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:44:44 PM EDT
[#5]

+4

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:45:07 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:45:14 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

THANK YOU GOATBOY!!!!!!

+1

+3
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:47:24 PM EDT
[#8]
Good job, eh!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:48:18 PM EDT
[#9]
+1 The site bogged down just at midnight for me and I'm on DSL. Took a couple min for one page to load. Now everything is A.O.K. Thanks guys, for all you do!
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:45:20 AM EDT
[#10]
over 4,000 in the middle of the day!

Welcome to the addiction!

The media has done well.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:53:15 AM EDT
[#11]
+5
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 10:55:36 AM EDT
[#12]
+6 Good job goatboy and get well soon.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 11:14:12 AM EDT
[#13]

For some reason it chokes for me when I hit my active topics.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top