Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 8:01:05 PM EDT
TO CRUSH YOUR ENEMIES…

“Assault weapons aren't necessary for any kind of hunting or target shooting, but they're popular because they can transform a suburban Walter Mitty into Rambo.” –Nicholas D. Kristof

"This is a matter of life and death. We need to act expeditiously," –Sen. Jon S. Corzine

“…killing machines with utterly no redeeming value in any sane community” –Ted Kennedy 9/8/04

“…Failure to renew the Assault Weapons Ban will mean that these weapons of mass death will flood our neighborhoods.” –John Norton of the Children's Defense Fund

…TO SEE THEM DRIVEN BEFORE YOU…

“Mr. Bush needs to live up to his campaign…his refusal to confront our gun problem will kill more Americans over time than Osama bin Laden ever could.” –Nicholas D. Kristof

“Because of a small band of people who are ideologues—who are extreme—we are not gonna see this happen” –Chuck Schumer 9/8/04

"The ban has just done the reverse and the average criminal has access to machine guns and the citizens have nothing. We’ve had a ten year experiment now and it hasn’t done anything." –Professor David Koltick, Purdue

"Evidently, the leadership doesn't intend to bring it up unless there's a big groundswell from the public and, frankly, I don't see it," –John Johnson, director of Iowans for the Prevention of Gun Violence

...AND TO HEAR THE LAMENTATIONS OF THEIR WOMEN!

“Just one more victim of the powerful, selfish NRA and its brutal lobbying tactics...and we have cried out in vain, and there has been no response from the White House.” –Diane Feinstein 9/8/04

“Assault weapons threaten the safety of other people. There’s no reason, in my opinion, to have them. You want a hunting rifle? Great!” –Rosie O’Donnel

"I take this personally, mainly because of the promise I made to myself that anything I could do to keep gun violence down in this country, I would do." –Carolyn McCarthy

Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:34:49 AM EDT
[#1]
Bump for the morning crew.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 4:50:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Yeah, that's the ticket...
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:06:45 AM EDT
[#3]
Doing the bump
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:23:37 AM EDT
[#4]
Well Teddy.........is it in far enough?SLAP!!!!  You like it this way don't you....SLAP!!.....Come on now....Stay... accross that log.....You can do it...NOW! ........SQUEEL BITCH.SLAP!!!!Jest like a pig....An howbout you John/John?You boys want to clean this off when I'm done with fat ass here?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:32:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Yeeha!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top