Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 7:36:40 PM EDT
Anyone going to Reno for the air races this year?  I've never been, but have known a racer or two over the years.  I can't wait!  Box seats and everything!

MG
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:43:00 PM EDT
[#1]
when are they? ve alwasy wanted to see something like this. This is the ones with the old Corsairs and Mustangs, correct?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:45:46 PM EDT
[#2]
lucky bastard.

Its on my 'to-do-before-I-die' list
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:56:08 PM EDT
[#3]
I'm not going this year but I've been a few times. Its a good time if you are into planes. Its worth it just to hear the sound of their engines. I'd recommend going a day or two before the actual racing starts and get a pit pass. You'll get a close up view of all the aircraft and get to talk to the crews if you want. Have fun.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top