Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 7:25:30 PM EDT
Well...we did it !!!   Everyone pulled together destroyed the AWB. Thanks to all of you men and women for your dedication.America thanks you...and I thank you for the comradere,advice,support and an occassional kick in the pants !!! I probably deserved it !!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:34:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:37:44 PM EDT
[#2]

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:38:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Weeeeeeeeeee
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:38:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:39:19 PM EDT
[#5]
To paraphrase MLK...

Well, I don't know what will happen now. We New Yorkers have some difficult days ahead. But it doesn't matter to me now. Because I've been to the mountaintop. And I don't mind. Like anybody, I would like to own new "assault weapons". New guns have their place. But I'm not concerned about that now. I just want to do God's will. And He's allowed me to go up to the mountain. And I've looked over. And I've seen the promised land. I may not get there with you. But I want you to know tonight, that we, as a people will get to the promised land. And I'm happy, tonight. I'm not worried about anything. I'm not fearing Fienstein or Schumer. Mine eyes have seen the glory of the ending of the "assault weapons" ban.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:40:52 PM EDT
[#6]

Man, my credit card is going to take a hit tomorrow.  

CMOS
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:41:12 PM EDT
[#7]
It really is a family community.  

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:41:24 PM EDT
[#8]
]

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top