Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 6:49:36 PM EDT
do they got lined up down there.   Assuming those 80 that were killed today are all getting virgins thats 5600 virgins.  When you compile todays figure with the ones that were killed in the past,..... I mean they couldn't have that many virgins.   Not only that, but it seems like they might be running low on good looking virgins.   Maybe they'll be getting fat virgins at a certain point.  Maybe some are butterface virgins.    I'm sure it's gotta cross their mind.   Maybe some midget virgins and would they count as one virgin or half a virgin.   It's something to think about.

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:02:41 PM EDT
[#1]
You're assuming they are human. I have a sneaking suspicion these virgins are camels.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:04:54 PM EDT
[#2]
No, no camels...not even insects...maybe some virgin flames of hell...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:05:20 PM EDT
[#3]
Hampsters and sheep can be virgins too.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:19:17 PM EDT
[#4]
What's the deal with Muslims and virgins? Don't they like a mature Woman. Perhaps they are afraid of the fact that they are not real men with no hope of ever pleasing a woman. But then they do circumcise the females and force them into retarded back asswards roles so that should explain thier stupidity.

If the Titanic was a ship run by muslims the only people on the life boats would be grown men.

F em.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:19:25 PM EDT
[#5]
Virgins? Pfftl  If they ain't good enough for their own family, they ain't good enough for Haji.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:24:33 PM EDT
[#6]
I have heard from authorities in the field of Jihad Science that the virgins in question are clones of Rosie O'Donnel. Fat, ugly, they stink heavily of body odor, are quite hairy and fart on a regular basis. But they ARE virgins...
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top