Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 3:18:07 PM EDT
I've been carrying IWB now, but I'd like to also carry a spare mag (Glock 17 hi-cap) & my surefire G2.  Does anyone make a decend combo holster to wear on the weakside?  I know I can get them as individuals, but it would be nice to have it together.

Another question, what does everyone else carry?  I know this has probably been done to death, but we're all like-minded (for the most part) and like to share ideas.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:22:00 PM EDT
[#1]
fobus makes an OWB surefire/mag holder. they are pretty decent. price is like $18 give or take a couple bucks.

I carry a Glock 23 in a Milt Sparks Versa max II

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:22:11 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:22:18 PM EDT
[#3]
I use an Uncle Mikes from www.cheaperthandirt.com. The model I use is ambi, so you cand set it up for either side and it has a extra mag holder.

I started with groin carry, but since it has become cooler, I am using strong side hip or small of the back carry with a jacket or unbuttoned long tailed shirt.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:23:33 PM EDT
[#4]
here ya go.. check out this by Fobus... can't beat the price either.

combo pouch

J

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:24:50 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:18:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:24:12 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Galco is the Shiznit.

I carry a Kimber Ultra CDP in a black Galco Concealable OWB...with a two-mag holder on the weakside...I like it...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:29:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I carry a Glock 30, usually IWB in a Sidearmor
last night I carried it in a cheap Uncle Mikes shoulder holster I got at Galyans. None of the people I was with said a thing and at least 2 of my friends would have commented if they had even the slightest thought that I might be carrying
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:33:26 PM EDT
[#9]
I carry either a Kimber compact CDP in a wild bills summer heat IWB on the weak side, or a Para P14 in a kramer on the strong side.  With the P14, I don't need extra mags.  It holds a measly 14 with one up the spout.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top