Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 1:53:45 PM EDT
It's of very crappy quality and recorded off a screen, but here you go. Click on the picture. I'm also downloading a bigger version off Bit torrent. I'll let you know if it's any better.

www.buffy.nu/article.php3?id_article=6204
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:59:54 PM EDT
[#1]
Ha! You are sooo slow, I saw this DAYS ago.

I did meet Jewel at Dragon*Con a few weeks ago. It was really cool. Are you going to see the moive on opening day? Take a few friends with you!

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:07:48 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Ha! You are sooo slow, I saw this DAYS ago.

I did meet Jewel at Dragon*Con a few weeks ago. It was really cool. Are you going to see the moive on opening day? Take a few friends with you!

ByteTheBullet  (-:

I did a search and didn't find anything in the past week so I shared it.  

That's pretty cool to have met her in person though. She's beautiful. And yes, I'll probably go see the movie opening day. I have already loaned my Firefly DVD set to my buddy and he liked it a lot.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:17:35 PM EDT
[#3]
Sorry, my bad, I didn't see it here, someone would have posted 'Dupe!'...I was on another forum.

I hit/post on a couple Firefly/Serenity forums on a semi regular basis. Funny, one had a guy posting about the AWB sunset...gun nuts are everywhere. On another note, I did not realize how good we had it here, this site smokes those other sites for feedback speed.

I made a backup copy to share, I would rather not risk my original set. Had a Firefly-a-thon on labor day. It really is/was a well written and made series. Sad.

ByteTheBullet  (-:
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:37:32 PM EDT
[#4]
Is this movie what the series pilot was supposed to be? Or is it going to take place after the series?

This upcoming year is going to kick ass for sci fi. Farscape is coming back and the new battlestar starts should be good times.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:42:26 PM EDT
[#5]
The movie is set around 6 months after the last episode of the series. I haven't been this excited about a movie in a long time. It was a great show!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:17:31 PM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Is this movie what the series pilot was supposed to be? Or is it going to take place after the series?

This upcoming year is going to kick ass for sci fi. Farscape is coming back and the new battlestar starts should be good times.

The series pilot is in the DVD set.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:55:13 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

The series pilot is in the DVD set.

Cool i didnt know that. I only got to see maybe 3 episodes due to work. I just ordered the DVD which will probably own. But at the same its going to suck if i like it because i know they probably wont make more.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top