Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 12:01:59 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:03:56 PM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:04:53 PM EDT
[#2]
Same here... BTW, is that a pic of Stern with a crown of thorns?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:05:52 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Same here... BTW, is that a pic of Stern with a crown of thorns?

I was wondering the same thing
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:12:56 PM EDT
[#4]
Howard stern was a pretty cool guy a few years back, real supportive of bush Pro gun said he supported peoples rights to own guns.

I personally think he did get screwed by the FCC, the stuff that was said on his show has been said on alot of other shows he just got singled out.

now he takes everything out on Bush, so hypocritical to go from 100 percent behind the president to bashing him. That robin bitch just gets on my nerves she just repeats what howard says.

but he did get screwed.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:14:34 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:23:46 PM EDT
[#6]
Stern seems to think that the FCC is breathing down his back (like they have for the past ten years) because Bush has a problem with him and his use of "free speach"

He's just one hell of a lot more vocal about the FCC now that ever because Bush is in office and Bush is evil and must be stopped.

I remember them talking about the bounce form the RNC and they denied it completely (he's down by three points!) and the one thing that I think summed him and how he views his listeners can be described by one thing he said that morning:

"On November second, I'll tell you how to think."

So is he openly admititng that his listeners are stupid shits that he should think for? Does that apply to all Democrats (who he says his listening base is)?

What a dickhole!
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top