Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 11:57:56 AM EDT
I'm curious how to properly document multiple rifle transfers on the NICS forms. The State form only has blocks for two weapons and the Fed form has blocks for three. What if you want to buy more than three rifles, do you just add an addendum to the original form with the additional weapon(s) info on a seperate sheet of paper? Anybody have a clue?

TIA, DD out!!  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:10:41 PM EDT
[#1]
As far as when I did some multiple, it was one per form and two per phone call.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:17:55 PM EDT
[#2]
If they approve one they approve them all. I think my FFL just adds a sheet to it or writes on the back or something.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:23:40 PM EDT
[#3]
It's one phone call for as many as you want. If more than 3 there is an addendum form (3310?) with (i think) 5 extra lines. In some states, there is also a additional form to file when you buy more than x number of firearms of one type or another.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top