Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 10:26:55 AM EDT
i was listening to repeats of air america this morning, because AM radio on sunday morning is either spanish music or live unitarian sermons (i live in liberal boulder, co).

well, i was listening to some annoying bitch with a new york accent who has a show on there, and she said that with the AWB expiring we were going to be denying 'the troops' the tools they need to win this war, since these weapons would now be available to anyone.

shit, i would glady exchange mine for one of theirs.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:28:51 AM EDT
[#1]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:29:41 AM EDT
[#2]
can i trade my truck for an APC? first it's going to rain uzis , next  you can get supressors, my AR will shoot 50 rounds in 4 seconds,  and now military surplus? awesome!

J
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:30:42 AM EDT
[#3]
They've been saying shit like this for over 10 years, so it doesn't at all surprise me they are saying it now. They would go to any lengths to infringe upon our rights and trying to scare ignorant soccer moms who don't know any better is a part of their plot.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:32:10 AM EDT
[#4]

Why wouldn't I believe that?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:33:21 AM EDT
[#5]
Some of the things they have been saying on the news programs, and some of the newspaper ads run by the anti gun crowd, they are complete morons!  

Many of them don't have a clue about what is actually happening, and the Brady Bunch intentionally misleads people, it's disgusting!  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:33:29 AM EDT
[#6]
This is outstanding news!

I've always thought it would be cool to have something belt-fed
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:35:02 AM EDT
[#7]
Where do I sign up to get a SAW?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:35:45 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Why wouldn't I believe that?

Nothing that escapes the lips of a liberal surprises me anymore.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:38:15 AM EDT
[#9]
Unfortunately perception quickly becomes reality. When police chiefs, liberal media and politicians spew forth their lies often and loud enough, to some people, it becomes reality. Very unfortunate.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:40:38 AM EDT
[#10]
but to insinuate 'the troops' would be sent over there with no weapons because all of us bought them up following the AWB? come on!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:43:28 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:

I would LOVE a genuine FN manufactured M16A2.  I spoke with two vets, a Marine and a NG Recon platoon member who said they were the best by far.  Too bad they never made a semi-auto version for te civilian market.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:44:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

and she said that with the AWB expiring we were going to be denying 'the troops' the tools they need to win this war, since these weapons would now be available to anyone.

Wow. A Liberal trifecta. What do we have here?

1. fearmongering
2. ignorance of firearms
3. ignorance of basic economics

Outstanding. All in one statement.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:47:14 AM EDT
[#13]
morons...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:49:29 AM EDT
[#14]
Confirms what we already know.

10 years of LYING has produced the intended results.

black rifle == "Assault Weapon" == machine gun.

That's what we face from here on out.

Anytime that ANYONE (besides someone that you know, knows better) uses the term "Assault Weapon" stop them RIGHT THERE and ask them to tell you what that term means.  Bet you nearly 100% of the time they'll say "machine gun".

Time to fight back against this oft-repeated lie ANYTIME that you encounter it.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:42:58 AM EDT
[#15]
1st Class Asshat
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:46:38 AM EDT
[#16]
Poink...

you would not believe what they said on Air America RE: AWB

So you're "Air America's" listener!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:46:50 AM EDT
[#17]
I used to live in Boulder, its pretty but I don't knwo how you can deal with the whackos and the ridiculously high real estate prices.  Denver is much better.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:30:31 PM EDT
[#18]
LOL.  Seriously though, it makes me furious about Satelite xm radio.  Half the time they got  crap on the Right, and then on weekends they have homeshows and other meaningless programs, wile on the left they got their lying sack of craps on 24/7.

It ain't fair I tell ya!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:35:33 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
i was listening to repeats of air america this morning, because AM radio on sunday morning is either spanish music or live unitarian sermons (i live in liberal boulder, co).

well, i was listening to some annoying bitch with a new york accent who has a show on there, and she said that with the AWB expiring we were going to be denying 'the troops' the tools they need to win this war, since these weapons would now be available to anyone.

Wadda ya mean accent, we ain't got no farging accents.

I'm gonna call NY the Sunshine State, because the ban never sunsets here.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top