Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 9:44:01 AM EDT
 Well I wanted to kill some time, so to speak, and headed off to the range, I brought my 2 Kimbers along, Pro CDP II and a TLE II..

I also took 4 boxs of Whitenox Win, and 400 rounds of the Federal USGI Match 230gr Hardball that Ammoman has for sale.

My Kimbers LOVED THE Federal Ammo, esp. the TLE, that thing ate it up, and wanted MORE MORE MORE. Rapid fire groups were holding at 4 to 5 inches.

The Pro CDP II, did not like the Federal ammo as much, the groups were opened up to around 7 inches rapid fire.

I shot off 600 rounds today of .45 ammo, I am pleased to report NO MALFUNCTIONS OF ANY KIND.

I used a combination of mags, Kimber, CMC shooting star and Wilson 47DC. All mags functioned fine in both pistols.

I like the Federal ammo, it is a little hotter than Whitebox Winchester, has nice red primer sealant.

Well got to go clean the Kimbers.........
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top