Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 9:34:28 AM EDT
I'm in Missouri so if it's East Coast time it would end at 10:01 here in Missouri, is this correct or would it still be 12:01?

Jerad
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:35:36 AM EDT
[#1]
EST.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:35:43 AM EDT
[#2]
12 EST everywhere. It isn't legal for a Federal law to affect different parts of the country unequally.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:36:17 AM EDT
[#3]

Either way, I don't think the ATF will be coming to your house sometimes between 11:00 pm CST and midnight, just to check up on you  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:37:45 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Either way, I don't think the ATF will be coming to your house sometimes between 11:00 pm CST and midnight, just to check up on you  

Yeah, really!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:38:18 AM EDT
[#5]

Seriously, is it THAT important to have a bayonet lug on your rifle?  

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:39:15 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:

Yes, it improves accuraccy and makes your pneis bigger.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:41:00 AM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

The stock is the important item.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:09:32 AM EDT
[#8]
Let's everyone grab their AW part, folding stock, flash hider, etc. and we can all attach them at the same time, at exactly 12:01 EST. We'll use the atomic clock in Colorado just to make sure!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:18:18 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
EST.

Wrong.  The AWB expires at 12:00 midnight Eastern Daylight Time.  Since we're picking nits.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:41:33 AM EDT
[#10]
Thank God New Foundland is in Canada...that 30 min. time difference would be giving us fits....
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:42:55 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
I'm in Missouri so if it's East Coast time it would end at 10:01 here in Missouri, is this correct or would it still be 12:01?

Jerad

No, it would be 11:01pm
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:44:07 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

[Robin Hood Men in Tights]  Really, I'll take two [Robin Hood Men in Tights]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:47:30 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Let's everyone grab their AW part, folding stock, flash hider, etc. and we can all attach them at the same time, at exactly 12:01 EST. We'll use the atomic clock in Colorado just to make sure!

LOL, mines been done for a week, all I'm waiting on is the Trijicon(at the post office, wife will pick it up tomorrow) and the #40a ARMS BUIS(should be here on Tuesday by FedX) and it'll be offically done.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:51:55 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:

LOL, mines been done for a week, all I'm waiting on is the Trijicon(at the post office, wife will pick it up tomorrow) and the #40a ARMS BUIS(should be here on Tuesday by FedX) and it'll be offically done.

Just a week Frank?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:55:17 AM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Just a week Frank?

Really, just a week, I had to wait for our 2nd Mortgage to go thru before I had money for the kit. Of course that's not counting the other two(CAR-15 and A2 rifle) that I've built over the last 10 years, both "pre-ban", joke em' if they can't take a fuck.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:58:33 AM EDT
[#16]
I knew you felt that way Frank.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:06:10 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:
I knew you felt that way Frank.

The way I see it, I didn't hurt anyone with em' so why the heck should anyone care what crap I've got hangin' off of my rifle. It was a pain selling off the A2 because I had to sell the upper and lower seperately but other than that I build what I want to build.  I don't shoot at a public range so there's not a problem of someone "catchin'" me and I don't run around waving it in the air so where's the big deal.  I'd be willing to bet that there's a lot of people here on ARFCOM that's built up a lot of "pre-bans" over the last 10 years, not just me.  I'd also be willing to bet that not one of those people have commited a crime with the rifles that they've built save for breaking the AWB of '94.  Any law that turns an otherwise law biding citizen into a criminal simply because of something that they've got is a bullshit law and should be ignored at every opertunity. 8 hrs and it won't matter anymore, we'll al be "legal".
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:13:42 PM EDT
[#18]
I made a 'technical' foul I'll admit. I was building a rifle with a post lower and M16 barrel a while back and I mistakenly put the upper on the lower after I got the barrel on. I took it off right away.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:31:34 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:

Quoted:

SGatr15

It also helps you learn to spell "accuracy" and "penis" correctly as well.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top