Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 7:29:11 AM EDT
Where are the best deals on quality stripped lowers? ie: Colt, Bushmaster, Armalite (Eagle Arms), etc.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:33:46 AM EDT
[#1]
Have you tried the EE?

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:40:02 AM EDT
[#2]
I think the tanneryshop has no shit STRIPPED lowers. If you don't mind doing 20% of the work to keep a serial number off of your shooter.

Olympic usuall has cast lowers at a great price too. Now some people don't like a cast lower because it is softer than forged but I have been posting here on the most popular AR site in the world for nearly five years and have yet to hear of a cast lower being wornout or breaking due to use. There is the occasional complaint about knocking an ear off while trying to build a stripped lower but that is the knuckleheads fault, not the reciever.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:43:14 AM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:32:23 AM EDT
[#4]
www.ar15 dealer.com

Look at Colorado in the Hometown forum.  WWW.Eaglefirearms.net/stag_arms.htm

Colt/BM/RRA quality at generic prices ($80)..  If you need brandname, get the BM lowers for $150 each

Great prices, great service.  Highly recommended
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:52:22 AM EDT
[#5]
Mega lowers @ $89 shipped.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:29:43 PM EDT
[#6]
Ameetec Arms, LLC lowers @ $90.

I don't have to worry about shipping because I can just walk around the corner and buy one straight from the man himself.

Bwaha! Hahah! Hahahahah!  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:45:53 PM EDT
[#7]
I bought my last stripped receiver from Tromix. That's where I'll be buuying my next one, too.

Tony Rumore's shop is just a few miles from me. He's not the cheapest, but his lowers are mil-spec and I like supporting a local guy.

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:04:01 PM EDT
[#8]
I thought Tony at Tromix was getting out of the business? I glad he's not though, he came up with alot of neat shit.

S.O.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:05:40 PM EDT
[#9]
I've had great luck with the PWA ( Made by LMT) lowers several guys have for sale on EE.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top