Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 7:23:31 AM EDT
Last night I went to WalMart with the wife unit to get food and a few other things.  All was going well until she got to the hairspray isle.  Not only is it amazing that there are enough different kinds of hairspray to devote an entire isle to them, but she has to look at every single one!  No problem, I'll go over to the sporting goods, electronics, and car stuff sections and kill some time.  20 minutes later, I wander around to find her, and she is still in the hairspray section!  Now for the best part, she asks me which one I think is better.  Is hairspray really that different?  I wish this only happened over hairspray and only with my wife, but it seems to be a genetic thing for all women trying to decide anything.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:25:42 AM EDT
[#1]
Yes, hair sray is that differant.

Next time don't go shopping with her.

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:26:52 AM EDT
[#2]
How would you know, buzz?

Quoted:
Yes, hair sray is that differant.

Next time don't go shopping with her.

SGatr15

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:27:25 AM EDT
[#3]
You have to ask???  She's a WOMAN!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:30:49 AM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:

Because at one time I used to go shopping for the wife when she was bed ridden.

Some hair spray holds better than others.  The trade off is that it makes the hair "stiff".  However, there are some high end cost hairsprays that both hold but don't leave the hair stiff.  These are quite expensive.

Hair spray is also a great way to torture bugs and cats.  ANd it can be a cheap flame thrower if needed.

SGatr15

SGatr15
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:37:05 AM EDT
[#5]
Demonstrating such knowledge of hairspray is kinda gay.  However, you did bring up using hairspray as a flamethrower...which almost...but not quite makes up for it.

Verdict:  Vaguely gay.

Quoted:

Quoted:

Some hair spray holds better than others.  The trade off is that it makes the hair "stiff".  However, there are some high end cost hairsprays that both hold but don't leave the hair stiff.  These are quite expensive.

Hair spray is also a great way to torture bugs and cats.  ANd it can be a cheap flame thrower if needed.

SGatr15

SGatr15

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:37:26 AM EDT
[#6]

Quoted:
Last night I went to WalMart with the wife unit

Please, please tell me you don't also refer to her as the "docking station"

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:55:53 AM EDT
[#7]
are you married to my wife too???hinking.gif
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:58:00 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

Quoted:

thats what im talking about!!if youve never lit hairspray you havnt seen a good torch!!hippie.gif
SGatr15

SGatr15

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:02:06 AM EDT
[#9]
[Mr. Obvious]Because they don't have a penis.[Mr. Obvious]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:08:08 AM EDT
[#10]
My question is why do they have to write a check for everything?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:12:34 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:35:25 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
My question is why do they have to write a check for everything?

And WHY can’t they start to fill out the check until the complete total is rung up on the cash register.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:36:16 AM EDT
[#13]
 She wants you to make the decision for her so if it doesn' t work out, she can blame you for it. Duh. Never pick paint colors for her no matter what she says.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top