Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 4:56:00 AM EDT
A Marine buddy and I stopped at a couple of gun shops yesterday and we scoped out a number of Bushy's .308 ARs. Some of the features that really make sense and add to the desirability of the rifle:

1. Takes FAL mags
2. Designed to be ambidextrous- ambi safety, ambi mag release, ambi charging handle
3. Takes FAL mags

So, anyone have experience with these? What's the word on them? If I wanted a .308 "battle rifle," what would be a better choice: DSA FAL or Bushy BAR in a similiar configuration?

The reason why I'm asking is the next rifle on my list is a .308 carbine. I had the hots for the DSA 16.25" carbine, but after seeing Bushy's 16" BAR carbine, I'm not sure which is the better choice.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:00:02 AM EDT
[#1]
There have been a couple of posts already on this subject. Short story seems to be: Pretty good rifle, not great, but too high priced.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top