Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/12/2004 4:18:46 AM EDT
Hmm, anyone have something to say about this

Edited because I can't spell....hooced on fonics wurted phor me
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:25:51 AM EDT
[#1]
She also just said on ABC that they will attempt to attach an extension on the ban onto another bill to get it passed....
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:27:00 AM EDT
[#2]
Oh yeah? I say we ought to ban Carolyn McCarthy from congress!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:28:38 AM EDT
[#3]
cops i know say the ban is a bs law that does nothing to protect the anyone
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:40:05 AM EDT
[#4]
Here's an even better idea.  How about we take every congressperson who intentionally lies and misrepresents the truth to further their own agenda and THROW THEM THE FUCK IN PRISON WHERE THEY BELONG.

Edited because I can't spell when it's past my bed time
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:09:53 AM EDT
[#5]
Save every Fire Fighter in america, ban: Fire. And while we're at it lets ban vehicles too......  Don't have to respond to MVA's........ Lot's of FF killed while dealing with them!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:33:10 AM EDT
[#6]
don't get mad at her!

It's not her fault that she's not that good with "life" and "science"....

She talked to one cop who was for the ban, she then extrapolated that data out to mean that ALL cops are for it.

Anything against the RKBA is a violation of her oath and the constitution and therefore should be punishable by public execution!
Our founding fathers were very serious in the drafting of the Constitution, we should carry that on.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 5:56:19 AM EDT
[#7]
This goes to the lack of honor that runs deep in the dem. party.
Send a women out to tell lies and Conservative gentlemen will NOT get in her face.
We were raised to defend women NOT attack them.
If we sent a women out to explain the truth she would be attacked viciously and swiftly by the left.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:00:12 AM EDT
[#8]
QUIETSHOOTR SAYS CAROLYN MCCARTHY NEEDS TO EAT HIS ASS WITH A SPOON
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:06:47 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:
QUIETSHOOTR SAYS CAROLYN MCCARTHY NEEDS TO EAT HIS ASS WITH A SPOON

Must be true, it's on Algore's internet...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:07:17 AM EDT
[#10]
Every LEO I know personally here in San Diego welcomes the demise of the federal ban.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:15:06 AM EDT
[#11]

Quoted:
Every LEO I know personally here in San Diego welcomes the demise of the federal ban.

Yeah, my friends dad told me almost everyone he works with knows that the ban is a crock of sh*t.

What part of SD are you in?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:15:46 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Carolyn McCarthy...says every cop in America wants to ban AW's...  

Hmm, anyone have something to say about this

Yeah...

...shut yer cake hole woman.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:01:29 AM EDT
[#13]
I am a LEO; funny thing, Mz. McCarthy never asked me!

I think the ban was a crock of 'you know what'.  It didn't solve anything that the supporters said it was going to solve.  Then they changed their tune to say, 'Well, it's better than nothing and it's mostly symbolic.'

MOSTLY SYMBOLIC!?!  People, we need laws that work, or get them off of the books!  Our time cannot be devoted to SYMBOLIC laws when we've got real work to do like catching and skinning terrorists who are coming up from our southern borders and are wanting to kill our citizens!!!!!

BTW, the LEOs I work with have been waiting for the ban to expire.  We like our evil featured rifles and hi-caps, also!

Geez, Mz. McCarthy, get a life or ask some of us cops down here in the Lone Star State!!!!
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:04:22 AM EDT
[#14]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:04:41 AM EDT
[#15]
shes wrong.

I dont  want to ban AWs
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:21:40 AM EDT
[#16]
Screw her
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:23:04 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:25:14 AM EDT
[#18]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:30:27 AM EDT
[#19]
WTF ever qualified her to be to be in office?  Her husband and son got shot by that Psycho rascist on a commuter train so that makes her a gun crime expert?  That's as lame as Feinswines gun crime "expertise" that she claims because her predecessor was taken out of office with a bomb.  I saw the words come out of her mouth.  She was argueing with someone about gun controll and sais that they shouldn't try to tell her about gun controll. She knew all about violence. it was what put her in office.  Now that is the disconnected thought process that we are fighting.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:18:57 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
WTF ever qualified her to be to be in office?  Her husband and son got shot by that Psycho rascist on a commuter train so that makes her a gun crime expert?  That's as lame as Feinswines gun crime "expertise" that she claims because her predecessor was taken out of office with a bomb.  I saw the words come out of her mouth.  She was argueing with someone about gun controll and sais that they shouldn't try to tell her about gun controll. She knew all about violence. it was what put her in office.  Now that is the disconnected thought process that we are fighting.

oh brother, you're serious, aren't you?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 8:37:26 AM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Geez, Mz. McCarthy, get a life or ask some of us cops down here in the Lone Star State!!!!

Maybe Texas and Arizona should secede.

Then Texans head west, Arizonans head east. We'll meet in the middle and liberate the oppressed regime of New Mexico. We'll call our new nation Texicozona.

Then we can ban liberals and Carolyn McCarthy.  
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top