Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/12/2004 12:34:54 AM EDT
How would you describe the feeling you get from the AWB Sunset?

Poll coming.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:35:10 AM EDT
[#1]
Freedom
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:58:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Sex with the Swedish bikini team!!  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 12:59:19 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Sex with the Swedish bikini team!!  

Im going to get my lotion right now.

Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:05:22 AM EDT
[#4]
Switching to your left hand after a solid week of your right...

I really dont care, I still dont think we "WON" anything, we are getting what is rightfully ours back after it was stolen.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:07:54 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Switching to your left hand after a solid week of your right...

I really dont care, I still dont think we "WON" anything, we are getting what is rightfully ours back after it was stolen.

Its a win against those who want to take our rights away.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:29:38 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 1:38:00 AM EDT
[#7]
Like getting out of jail after ten years.Nothing like having a freedom restored.Watching the DU shitstains twitch like salted slugs is Sweeeeeeeeeeet as well.Fuck 'em.I have allways hated de-facing (eliminating bayonett lugs and welding on a muzzle brake) a good assault rifle kit in a build.More than anything else is knowing that the AWB sunset is a step back from the kommie abyss.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:02:52 AM EDT
[#8]
The thought of this POS legislation going away, of beating the Brady's, Feinsteins, Schumers and the like really has me feeling pretty good. The anticipation of the clock striking the magic hour reminds me of a couple of things. This may sound wierd but the first thing that comes to mind is the anticipation I felt on that special day, on my way to pick up that special girl, knowing with certainty that within a few hours I would finally be doing that special deed for the first time. It also brings to mind the feeling that I had on the night of Dec. 15th, 1982. The night before I graduated from Marine bootcamp. It's strange to me that I can equate such major events in my life to the expiration of the AWB. I have never been without a pre-ban AR so I really didn't think that it meant that much to me, but it does.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 2:59:33 AM EDT
[#9]
You missed a choice for the poll. You forgot us folks in occuppied territory.

Ecstatic for the rest of you guys

Sad for me I live in NJ

Ecstatic again for when I get the hell out of this STINKING HOLE
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:22:08 AM EDT
[#10]
I wouldn't quite compare it to losing my virginity.. the sunset is going to be a much more fulfilling experience
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top