Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 9:18:45 PM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:27:14 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Bush campaign spokesman Reed Dickens said: "We'll respond tomorrow to the Kerry attacks. Today is a day of remembrance."

That was all the response needed to expose the asses for what they are.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:33:32 PM EDT
[#2]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:34:52 PM EDT
[#3]
Utterly brilliant response.

Kerry doesn't seem to be able to take a step without putting his foot in his mouth. He's turning OFF more voters than W is converting. He's self-destructing and doesn't even know it.

Ain't it beautiful?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:37:25 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
www.cnn.com/2004/ALLPOLITICS/09/11/security.anniversary.reut/index.html

Despite the day's toned-down rhetoric, Kerry criticized Bush in a written statement that accused the White House of resisting intelligence reforms and keeping "under wraps" an outside review of U.S. intelligence services. Bush had asked for the report before the September 11 attacks.

Bush campaign spokesman Reed Dickens said: "We'll respond tomorrow to the Kerry attacks. Today is a day of remembrance."

Take that Kerry.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:42:23 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Utterly brilliant response.

Kerry doesn't seem to be able to take a step without putting his foot in his mouth. He's turning OFF more voters than W is converting. He's self-destructing and doesn't even know it.

Ain't it beautiful?

i think you are right, kerry is getting desparate though.  he knows bush is ahead now and probably will pull further ahead after the debates.  i think he is going to try the old "bombshell" tactic a few days before the election though.  something really nasty to turn off people from bush.  doesn't have to be true, just has to be too close to nov 2 to be disputed.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:44:31 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:53:36 PM EDT
[#7]
What can they POSSIBLY throw at him that is worse than what they've already tried?

Let's see:

DUI
Dodged the draft
AWOL in the ANG
Lied about service in ANG
Took cocaine in the 90's
Stole the election
Knew about 9/11 and did nothing
SET UP 9/11 (electronic-control aircraft, etc...)
Invaded Afghanistan (that warrior PIG!)
Got Bin Laden's family out of the US
Is bought and paid for by the Saudis
Read a childrens book while Americans were being murdered
Lied about WMD
Invaded Iraq based on lies
Killed 1,000+ Americans
Made Halliburton rich
Is a complete dunce
Alienated America fro  the world
Was taken off flight status for evading medicals
Ordered the "torture" at Abu Graihb
Shot down Flight 93

etc., etc.....

WHAT ELSE CAN THEY SAY? Besides, after this memos flap and the fact that the Swifties have been shown to be right in their accusations, ANYTHING these clowns "drop" is going to be immediately suspect.

I'm not saying they won't do it, but it WON'T WORK. Not anymore....
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:57:21 PM EDT
[#8]
I don't really have anything to add, but saw an opportunity to make Zaphod think I was stalking his posts.

Don't tell him.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:01:05 PM EDT
[#9]

I already noticed.

Wasamatter? Don't read your IM's?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:05:00 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
Sorry, I'm really edgy... like many people in the tri-state area... I had friends who died three years ago.  I don't need some cock-sucker like Kerry capitalizing on their deaths to attack the man who avenged their deaths.

Those deaths are not yet avenged.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 9:51:49 AM EDT
[#11]
Kerry cannot F*** himself.  He had his prostate removed and I doubt he can F***  anyone.

"Senior Kerry no es macho...."

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top