Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2004 7:19:25 PM EDT
I found a pic with Dan Rather's autograph on the net. After a little editing, cut and paste, I was able to make up  CBS internal memo where Dan Rather confirms the Killian memos are fakes.

Since the Killian memos are fakes, and the memo has Mr Rather's real signature on it, then by CBS standards, its real, right?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:23:43 PM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
I found a pic with Dan Rather's autograph on the net. After a little editing, cut and paste, I was able to make up  CBS internal memo where Dan Rather confirms the Killian memos are fakes.

Since the Killian memos are fakes, and the memo has Mr Rather's real signature on it, then by CBS standards, its real, right?

Post it.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:25:05 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Post it.  

I dare ya...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:30:09 PM EDT
[#3]
Double dog baby!!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:31:51 PM EDT
[#4]
DO IT! write up another memo forging his signature and make it a declaration of his homosexuality. Then send it to him. and other news agencies.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:35:21 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Double dog baby!!!!

I SUPER DUPE UBER DOG DARE YOU!!!

While you are at it, make one that indicates his support for the repeal of the NFA and GCA, I mean if we are gonna cheat, might as well cheat to WIN!!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:38:30 PM EDT
[#6]
Post it!!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:38:39 PM EDT
[#7]
Just show the damn thing already.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:46:17 PM EDT
[#8]

Fax it to all of the networks and the other news agencies.

I TRIPLE DOG DARE YOU!

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:01:44 PM EDT
[#9]
See my post over at glocktalk. I can add attachments there...

glocktalk.com/showthread.php?s=&threadid=285575
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:07:23 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
DO IT! write up another memo forging his signature and make it a declaration of his homosexuality. Then send it to him. and other news agencies.

You, sir, are a fucking genious.

You should work for the NSA, seriously.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top