Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2004 6:36:09 PM EDT
She loves to watch me surf, because she loves the smilies on the site.

So I'm looking at a thread, and she says she wants to see more smilies, so I hit the "reply" button, so she can see the stock smilies. Hilarity ensues.

She starts to say what each one is.

Of course, this one is "alien"

This one is "girl"

This one is monster

This one is bowling ball Hey, she was close! I guess I don't get her into enough bars.

This one is Daddy She has no idea I created that one.

But the one that still has me chuckling , is this one   That's her uncle. She mentioned him by name.

The funniest part is, whenever I see that, I think of him too, even before she said it.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:38:44 PM EDT
[#1]
What?  No interest in the animated ones?  

Glad to hear she's getting to spend some time with ya.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:38:54 PM EDT
[#2]
You need to find the "Time to go shooting safely with Daddy" one!

Your brave for letting her see this place... BRAVE!!!

Your gonna wake up one day, your gun cabinet is gonna be empty.  You'll freak!!!

Your wife will be putting away laundry and find all your guns in your daughters closet, lined up by caliber, trigger locks on all of them, and her favorite teddy bear gaurding the ammo box so there is no "unauthorized access"

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:47:10 PM EDT
[#3]
isnt this the TRG icon?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:52:52 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
You need to find the "Time to go shooting safely with Daddy" one!

Your brave for letting her see this place... BRAVE!!!

Your gonna wake up one day, your gun cabinet is gonna be empty.  You'll freak!!!

Your wife will be putting away laundry and find all your guns in your daughters closet, lined up by caliber, trigger locks on all of them, and her favorite teddy bear gaurding the ammo box so there is no "unauthorized access"

Well, she cant go shooting yet, because I don't think she's old enough to tell me if her hearing protection is working correctly. But she sure as hell knows about gun safety. She knows she doesn't touch real guns unless Daddy is there and says it's OK. If she's there when I open my safe, she always asks if she can touch the guns. Of course, I always let her.

As for letting her see this place, I open what I know she can see, but sometimes we get a little surprise. BOTD in the title, guys! Please.

I don't think I'll ever find the guns in the kids' closet. They fucking know fucking better. But occasionally, at their request, I do let them crawl in the safe with them.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:54:22 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
isnt this the TRG icon?

No, I believe it's the FDCGH icon. But it sure does look like my brother-in-law.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:56:25 PM EDT
[#6]
Hope you're staying away from "BOTD"
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:58:59 PM EDT
[#7]
   < This is officially designated as the "gay" icon.

Whether or not you tell your brother-in-law is up to you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:59:23 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
What?  No interest in the animated ones?  

Glad to hear she's getting to spend some time with ya.

Oh, she loves the animated ones. But for some reason, they won't load when I hit the "Animations" button. Probably something to do with my Norton settings. I'm too lazy to figure it out. But if you'd post a few more, I'm sure she'd be very happy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:03:22 PM EDT
[#9]
/
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:04:34 PM EDT
[#10]

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:07:06 PM EDT
[#11]
Thats cool [
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:22:47 PM EDT
[#12]
My daughter didn't have the advantage that arfcom was around like your daughter did at that age.
But my three year old granddaughter does

Together we are winning

GM

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top