Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2004 5:39:16 PM EDT
I am a pilot and I have no words to explain it away. you all have prob seen it but if you havent watch it and if you have I would appriate any explinations http://pixla.px.cz/pentagon.swf
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:40:18 PM EDT
[#1]

You're killing the joy.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:44:18 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
I am a pilot and I have no words to explain it away. you all have prob seen it but if you havent watch it and if you have I would appriate any explinations http://pixla.px.cz/pentagon.swf

On September 11th, 2001, American Airlines flight 77 crashed into the Pentagon.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:46:10 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:47:31 PM EDT
[#4]
Will someone please post the wedge1082 "Aw Geez, not this trap again?" picture.

Thank you.

Never mind. Found it.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:47:35 PM EDT
[#5]
Here is the explanation;

Idiotic assholes know how to make internet animation movies.

Do you need any other explanations?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:48:18 PM EDT
[#6]
It's a trap!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:56:54 PM EDT
[#7]
It does raise some interesting points.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:58:14 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:

yes, like for instance:

How can someone be so fucking outrageoulsy stupid, yet be intelligent enough to program a computer to make a slick movie like that?

THAT is the only question that is raised.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:00:23 PM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes, like for instance:

How can someone be so fucking outrageoulsy stupid, yet be intelligent enough to program a computer to make a slick movie like that?

It doesn't take much intelligence at all to cook up flash movies, unforunately. Even less when all you do is edit pictures.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:04:06 PM EDT
[#10]
dont worry I am not some liberal freak I just go to a school with alot of em and I knew you all would have something to say dont be angry
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:05:29 PM EDT
[#11]
it was posted outside my room on a bulliten board and I had never seen it before
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:05:46 PM EDT
[#12]
I really wish morons would STOP posting all of this 9/11 conspiracy bullshit.  

It is getting really old, especially when you post it on the anniversary of that event.  All you are doing is disprespecting the people that died by turning the whole thing into a damn X-Files episode.

Wake up!  Try reality for a change.  You might like it.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:10:36 PM EDT
[#13]
Air wreckage takes many forms.

Google an accident in 1980. Riyadh, Saudia Arabia. Smoke in cabin as they were heading for descent. The plane landed just fine, and went to a taxiway to wait for emergency personell. When they got there, the roof collapsed, and revealed what happened. The plane's wiring caught fire thanks to the Kapton wire cover. Every person inside died, and the only thing left of the plane's body was a half-burned and crushed-looking cylinder.

There's nothing unbelievable about the Pentagon. As for the witnessess, I don't know. There were enough people who saw it (or say they say it) that there are bound to be idiots, mentally ill, or people looking for fame.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:11:15 PM EDT
[#14]
Crack kills.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:11:57 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
dont worry I am not some liberal freak I just go to a school with alot of em and I knew you all would have something to say dont be angry

Not angry at you - but at the video and the assholes who made it.  (and irritated at seeing it OVER and OVER again on arfcom and having to yell at it )
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:16:10 PM EDT
[#16]
By the way, here is the last time we did this - pretty much all the discussion and information you'd want is in this 7-page thread:

www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=1&f=5&t=271033

It was only a few days ago (which is why some people might be a little testy )
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:19:32 PM EDT
[#17]
yeah thx guys my friend just told me that it had been posted befor at that thread above and now I feel like a moran espically when he said there were members on here that watched it happen thx guys
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:54:44 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:
yeah thx guys my friend just told me that it had been posted befor at that thread above and now I feel like a moran espically when he said there were members on here that watched it happen thx guys

To make it up, post pics of you stuffing it into your girlfriend's pooper.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:03:05 PM EDT
[#19]
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeewww no way thats sick man I dont do that personaly that would make me feel boarderline gay but to each his own hehehehehehehehe
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:07:02 PM EDT
[#20]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:11:21 PM EDT
[#21]
Okay.. let's think about this...

When the second aircratf flew into the second tower, it seemed to be moving much faster than a passenger airliner could fly. An optical illusion.

When you watch the videos of the aircraft hitting the Twin Towers, the only glass that is completely shattered is the glass that recieves the impact.  

THe second airliner hit the near the CORNER of the second tower, but did not knock out the support beams, even at the rate of speed it was flying.

THe fact that those huge wood spools were not damaged is not suprising.

Having worked several aircraft reclamations, you would be suprised at what kind of things can happen, and what doesn't.

And it has been proven time and time again the people who are eye wintnesses are not nearly as sure about what they think they saw or heard after the fact.

It's a bunch of BS.
AA Flingt 77 struck the Pentagon, and that is the end of that.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:14:06 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:

Quoted:

yes, like for instance:

+1

and...

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top