Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 5:11:18 PM EDT
Has anyone else had problems staying logged on at ARFCOM? I keep getting kicked offline, only here. WTF?

AB
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:11:44 PM EDT
[#1]
Never a problem with me.  You got something dumping your cookies?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:12:02 PM EDT
[#2]

Quoted:
Has anyone else had problems staying logged on at ARFCOM? I keep getting kicked offline, only here. WTF?

AB

And you haven't taken the hint yet??? Yeesh.....
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:16:46 PM EDT
[#3]
No but I am getting the popups since the other day when my computer dounloaded a bunch of trash while going to a linked site.  The last few weeks people been talkin bout the popups and now I have the same shit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:19:36 PM EDT
[#4]
Try clearing your cookies (in Tools - Internet Options).  usually solves that problem.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:20:19 PM EDT
[#5]

I'm stuck with a POS dialup out here in the sticks and I've had my ISP drop the connection several times in the last hour... Losing the connection seems to happen occasionally on ARFcom...

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:20:42 PM EDT
[#6]
Does it log you out everytime you close all your ARFcom windows, or reboot?

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:32:03 PM EDT
[#7]

Taxman, I stay logged in if my ISP drops the connection, if I close out Firefox, or if I reboot...

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:14:58 PM EDT
[#8]
I will be responding to a thread and a window says there is an illegal funtion and that the program will be closed. ONLY on this website, no others.

AB
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top