Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2004 4:14:16 PM EDT

bmeworld.com/amago

His live show.

bmeworld.com/amago/liveshow.html

I'll bet he's in real big demand for weddings and Bar Mitzvahs.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:16:53 PM EDT
[#1]
The cat man is creepier, to me atleast!

HS1
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:18:22 PM EDT
[#2]
There are some really strange F#cks in the world.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:18:40 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:26:48 PM EDT
[#4]
Sheesh, I saw him on a show about tattoos, messed up people......
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:27:00 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:34:55 PM EDT
[#6]
Each of those fucks has a momma some where that just shakes her head.  If they were worth a shit they would swallow a barrel and take themselves out of the gene pool.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:39:45 PM EDT
[#7]
wtf?

How does this work?

Broken Glass

After a volunteer creates a fresh pile of broken glass by smashing several liquor bottles, The Lizardman not only steps onto the jagged edged pile but grinds the pieces underfoot breaking the glass even further. Then, as if that weren't enough, he jumps up and down on the shards of broken glass.

Top of Page

can you build up calluses that tough on the feet?

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:49:02 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
wtf?

bmeworld.com/amago/Resources/hhn02/Img0002/DSCN0139.jpg

bmeworld.com/amago/Resources/hhn02/Img0002/DSCN0142.jpg

How does this work?

Broken Glass

After a volunteer creates a fresh pile of broken glass by smashing several liquor bottles, The Lizardman not only steps onto the jagged edged pile but grinds the pieces underfoot breaking the glass even further. Then, as if that weren't enough, he jumps up and down on the shards of broken glass.

Top of Page

can you build up calluses that tough on the feet?

I caught Enigma from the Jim Rose circus once at a concert ( He was on X files a few years back also .) That fucker will go one better . He eats a fucking smashed lightbulb.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:54:44 PM EDT
[#9]
Grind it up enough and glass is just a real good form of fiber.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:58:52 PM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
The cat man is creepier, to me atleast!
www.cityofdunedin.com/cityimg/events_aim301.jpg
HS1

IMO, that's only slightly more repulsive than seeing a young girl with tattoos.

Some majorly fucked up people out there.  
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:22:19 AM EDT
[#11]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:28:04 AM EDT
[#12]
Nothing a judicious application of 180gr JHP couldn't solve.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:33:28 AM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
LOL, before I opened this thread I knew who it was about.

bmeworld.com/amago/Resources/allenpics/xbm/DSC_010TN.jpg

Meet Eric Sprague, philosophy major from Hartwick College class of 1994.  A classmate of mine and a very old friend.  Eric was always a bit of a libertarian/anarchist type revolutionary intellectual in college... he didn't have any of these bod mods back then.  He libed in Albany for awhile as of about three years ago.  We have lost touch over the years, but let me tell you folks... he is more intelligent than most of us, this behavior is not drug induced... might be border-line psychotic at this point, but this man is absolutely brilliant.

Anyone who sharpens their teeth to points and cuts a fork in their tongue is not very smart in my book.  Light bulbs are brilliant also, but not very smart.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:37:01 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
... this man is absolutely brilliant.

Nope.  He's nuts.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:37:11 AM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:47:45 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
Tex, no offense... but sit down and debate with him and your ass will be served up on a silver platter.  I think he might have a few screws loose, but I know his intellect and it is beyond description.

I'm with Tex.  No sane man turns himself green (on purpose) and splits his tongue AND shaves his teeth AND adds ball bearings to his eyebrows.  Oh, lets not forget the mascara.

Dude is fruitloops, regardless of what brain power he has.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:50:38 AM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 10:53:10 AM EDT
[#18]
the higher the IQ the looser the grip on reality is or so history says.

J
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:10:06 AM EDT
[#19]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 11:36:24 AM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Each of those fucks has a momma some where that just shakes her head.  If they were worth a shit they would swallow a barrel and take themselves out of the gene pool.

Quoted:

It is funny how many people are made uncomfortable or even intimidated by others physical differences...  some of you would chase John Merrick with canes if he showed up here posting !

The Lizardman is normal compared to those two different pictures I have seen posted here of people who have like 100+ piercings and just look unclean and dirty, they actually look like friggin' bums....

now THEY are what I call crazy...
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:19:02 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

It is funny how many people are made uncomfortable or even intimidated by others physical differences...  some of you would chase John Merrick with canes if he showed up here posting !

The Lizardman is normal compared to those two different pictures I have seen posted here of people who have like 100+ piercings and just look unclean and dirty, they actually look like friggin' bums....

now THEY are what I call crazy...

I'm not really uncomfortable and I damn sure aint intimidated by those ol boys.  To each his own.  I've got a neighbor that runs a tattoo parlor next to me, he has fishscales on the side of his head and pieces of pipe through his ears and piercings up the wazoo.  He is a miserable excuse for a human being.  To take what the lord gave you and bastardize it. To waste a perfectly good body when so many others are born with afflictions.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:22:10 PM EDT
[#22]
Brilliance and madness are often not so far apart.  Seems stupid to me, though, to ruin your body like that. Of course some people ruin their body by not exercising and eating the wrong food.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:27:31 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:

Quoted:
the higher the IQ the looser the grip on reality is or so history says.

J

You know, I could definitely agree with that in this case!

So hitler was a genious?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:35:27 PM EDT
[#24]
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 3:53:50 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Meet Eric Sprague, philosophy major from Hartwick College class of 1994.  A classmate of mine and a very old friend.  Eric was always a bit of a libertarian/anarchist type revolutionary intellectual in college... he didn't have any of these bod mods back then.  He libed in Albany for awhile as of about three years ago.  We have lost touch over the years, but let me tell you folks... he is more intelligent than most of us, this behavior is not drug induced... might be border-line psychotic at this point, but this man is absolutely brilliant.

Anyone who sharpens their teeth to points and cuts a fork in their tongue is not very smart in my book.  Light bulbs are brilliant also, but not very smart.

I've said on more than one occasion tha there's a fine line betwen genius and insane and the difference is usually measured in successs. This goes back to the whole being judgemental thing, he might be the smartest guy around but 99% or ARSECOM would never know since you are all so quick to judge others.

That said I have no idea WTH anyone would want to do that to themselves, but hey it's his body. IIRC he had a pretty hot GF.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:10:36 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

I've said on more than one occasion tha there's a fine line betwen genius and insane and the difference is usually measured in successs. This goes back to the whole being judgemental thing, he might be the smartest guy around but 99% or ARSECOM would never know since you are all so quick to judge others.

That said I have no idea WTH anyone would want to do that to themselves, but hey it's his body. IIRC he had a pretty hot GF.

huh, are you guys sharing a computer?
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 4:30:31 PM EDT
[#27]
All I got to say is, WTHITS
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 6:39:31 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

huh, are you guys sharing a computer?

Uh, no. Why?  AFAIK there's 1000 miles or so between he and I.
Link Posted: 9/12/2004 7:12:08 PM EDT
[#29]
sounded like a hr reply since he had said he knew the guy, and then you were mentioning the guy's girlfriend

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top