Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 4:09:20 PM EDT
On the way home from Home Depot I was sitting at a light (Military and ? by Home Depot), anyhow there's a KFC on the corner. Now out by the street is a guy holding a piece of poster board dancing around poking it out towards cars etc. Once the light turned green I got a glimpe of it and it read

"KFC Tortures Chickens"

I called the wife and said "I'm thinking bad thoughts", since I haven't had a smoke since Tuesday I'm kinda edgy and looking for a reason to act a fool. I was SO tempted to go back to KFC, buy a bucket of chicken and pelt the guy with it, then I thought "Nah that would get em arrested". Then I though about getting a bucket of chicken and standing next to nimrod holding his sign and chowing down. Only problem was I was full to the brim from the supper I ate just before I went to the store. Wifey eventually convinced me that it would be a waste of time and that I needed to get my ass back home to fix the drain.  :(
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:11:34 PM EDT
[#1]
i'd have gone home and made up a sign that said, "and damned if tortured chickens aint tasty!!!!!!"

and went and stood next to him.......................
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:12:20 PM EDT
[#2]
Peta was doing that last year over where I live. I sat down on the sidewalk with my wife and 2 nieces and ate our food right next to him. Pretty soon 2 more couples joined us. The 3 peta idiots left as we were pushing them farther and farther into the street.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:13:44 PM EDT
[#3]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:17:20 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
i'd have gone home and made up a sign that said, "and damned if tortured chickens aint tasty!!!!!!"

and went and stood next to him.......................

I like how you think.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:19:12 PM EDT
[#5]
If God didn't want us to eat animals, he wouldn't have made them out of meat!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:24:38 PM EDT
[#6]
I'm a lifetime member of PETA...People Eating Tasty Animals!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:27:53 PM EDT
[#7]
Dude truct me, if I hadn't had the drain line to my washer hacked in pieces under the house I'd have "been ther" making the 98lb nimrod nervous.

As it is PeTA has their HQ here, it's close to my favorite gunshop.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:30:03 PM EDT
[#8]

I'd have gone home and made up a sign that said, "and damned if tortured chickens aint tasty!!!!!!"

http://www.peta.org/about/page/l2-kfcdemo.jpg
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:32:30 PM EDT
[#9]
I have never in my 45+ years encountered any of these people!  What am I doing wrong?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:44:35 PM EDT
[#10]
I'm with Pangea on this one.  How come I've never met any of these people?  You guys have all the fun (not that I could actually do anything---I don't have the free time to loaf around since I have a job and currently looking for another)
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:46:27 PM EDT
[#11]
I would love to see a group like that. hince why I was on there website getting that pic. Trying to see if they list where they will be at next, so I can go there and have some fun
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:48:27 PM EDT
[#12]
If I was full, I'd have just made a "FREE CHICKEN" sign and given it away right next to him.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:48:50 PM EDT
[#13]
No one ever served time for buying a bucket of extra-crispy chicken and 'bumping' unintentionally into an a-hole so hard that the a-hole had grass stains on his forehead.

Yet.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:49:51 PM EDT
[#14]
these fuckers will never show up in sinton, bumfuck, TX...................so i'll never get to have any fun
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:50:41 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
If I was full, I'd have just made a "FREE CHICKEN" sign and sold it right next to him.

how you gonna sell FREE chicken??????  

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:54:47 PM EDT
[#16]
Hey, I am totally against  torture of chickens!!!  How can you all be so insensitive to these helpless birds?   People like you should.....
Come over to my place and eat some of the best tasting "NON-TORTURED" chicken you have ever eaten!!!!  Keg is cold and the legs, breast, thighs are smoked ever so delicately and basted with just a touch of Chipotle'.  MMMMMMMMMMM.....great!!!!

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:16:30 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:
If I was full, I'd have just made a "FREE CHICKEN" sign and sold it right next to him.

how you gonna sell FREE chicken??????  

Good point. Oops.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:25:00 PM EDT
[#18]
Ok, I take time out of my day to give you good advice on fixing your drain, and instead of
staying on task you are out messing with hippies? I'm with your wife on this one

Focus, focus

GM  

Quoted:
On the way home from Home Depot I was sitting at a light (Military and ? by Home Depot), anyhow there's a KFC on the corner. Now out by the street is a guy holding a piece of poster board dancing around poking it out towards cars etc. Once the light turned green I got a glimpe of it and it read

"KFC Tortures Chickens"

I called the wife and said "I'm thinking bad thoughts", since I haven't had a smoke since Tuesday I'm kinda edgy and looking for a reason to act a fool. I was SO tempted to go back to KFC, buy a bucket of chicken and pelt the guy with it, then I thought "Nah that would get em arrested". Then I though about getting a bucket of chicken and standing next to nimrod holding his sign and chowing down. Only problem was I was full to the brim from the supper I ate just before I went to the store. Wifey eventually convinced me that it would be a waste of time and that I needed to get my ass back home to fix the drain.  :(

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:56:27 PM EDT
[#19]
I just saw the NRA's TV ad about Kerry.  I didn't realize Kerry has a 100 percent positive rating from PETA.

GunLvr
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:01:26 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
these fuckers will never show up in sinton, bumfuck, TX...................so i'll never get to have any fun

I had a encounter with PETA in the middle of a damn field in southwestern North Dakota while shooting Praire Dogs, the nearest small town was 25 miles away
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top