Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2004 2:48:08 PM EDT
Aside from allowing the manufacture of high capacity mags for civilian use and allowed flash suppressors, bayo lugs, and collapseable/folding stocks.....what guns will be allowed for import again?  What will we be able to get (not that you couldn't.......it will just be a little cheaper) that you "couldn't " before the ban?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:48:33 PM EDT
[#1]
No importo sporto.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:50:30 PM EDT
[#2]
Please do a search before asking the same types of questions that have been asked over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over again.

The AWB has absolutely nothing to do with imported firearms and the ban thereof.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:00:43 PM EDT
[#3]
hey guys,,,

did you hear there was a ban ending and we can get full auto plasma rifles?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:05:12 PM EDT
[#4]
From what I here AK's and Uzi's will be available on every street corner
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:05:47 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

But only from the Ice Cream Man...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:09:20 PM EDT
[#6]
man! all the bullet hoses all on one street corner, I can't wait. Really thought I wonder how far Dem.'s would go to prove their point of this ban is good for the country. With an election coming up and the sunset tomorrow, I wonder if the lowest of the low would put someone up to something nasty with an assault weapon (I'm sorry, what they call an assault weapon)
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:10:15 PM EDT
[#7]

Quoted:

Quoted:

But only from the Ice Cream Man...

Actually, I heard they were going to give away a fully-automatic AK equiped with a pump-action grenade lancher and hyper-automatic bayonet with every purchase of three or more cans of baby formula....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top