Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 11:15:51 AM EDT
Send them hate mail !!!  I did.  They deserve it!

www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/feedback/fb_news_form.shtml

I blocked CBS on my TV.  Everyone should boycott CBS.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:17:07 AM EDT
[#1]

Quoted:
Send them hate mail !!!  I did.  They deserve it!

www.cbsnews.com/htdocs/feedback/fb_news_form.shtml

I blocked CBS on my TV.  Everyone should boycott CBS.

They are all boycotted by me years ago.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:17:41 AM EDT
[#2]
I have pretty much been "Boycotting" them for years.  There been nothing worth watching on that channel for a very loooong time.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:18:30 AM EDT
[#3]
I don't watch network TV, unless there is a ballgame on.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:26:10 AM EDT
[#4]
I haven't watched network TV (beyond the Star Trek stuff on UPN and Firefly) since 1998.

I Tivo and bypass almost all comercials.

I buy a limited range of products and a great deal of that is via Internet sales, not because I saw something pitched on TV.

I don't go to the theater, I buy DVD's and very little of it falls into the "popular" catagory (TV shows, anime, SciFi, older/classic).

I've only purchased a couple of CD's in the past few years, NONE of it that could be described as anything but "fringe" (which describes 80% of my music collection).

In other words, I'm a "non-person" as far as the media is concerned, and it's going to stay that way forever.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:35:34 AM EDT
[#5]
Hell, boycott all of them!!  None of them are on our side, not even FOX.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:46:29 AM EDT
[#6]
I haven't watched CBS in years.

Their programming sucks and their news dept is a joke.

Bobwrench
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:47:51 AM EDT
[#7]
Why?  They are destroying themselves just fine.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:35:16 PM EDT
[#8]
I have boycotted them for a long time  now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:42:48 PM EDT
[#9]
Same here.

Zero network TV for me since the late 90's.

When I saw the pic of dan rather on the Drudge site, I was a little shocked at how close to death he's looking nowadays.

Don't forget... Dan was caught faking war footage in Afganistan back in the 80's, so CB.S. will let him get away with anything.

Scott
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:44:56 PM EDT
[#10]
ummm, you know you can't "boycott" a tv station unless you're a nielsen family.....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top