Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:42:37 AM EDT
[#1]
This guy is a total used car salesman.  What idiot shops there and keeps his buddy's FFL alive (Don lost his FFL)
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:44:06 AM EDT
[#2]
I saw the last few minutes of that interview, now I know who to aviod and never do business with.....
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:49:54 AM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
This guy is a total used car salesman.  What idiot shops there and keeps his buddy's FFL alive (Don lost his FFL)

Most of the Bangers!  Lafayette Square Mall is the "Hood mall"
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:01:43 AM EDT
[#4]
Look at that gold plated tec-9 behind him. YEECCCHH! reminds me of those gold plated weapons found in saddams palace. some people have no class or taste.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:04:25 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Look at that gold plated tec-9 behind him. YEECCCHH! reminds me of those gold plated weapons found in saddams palace. some people have no class or taste.

At least if one of the bling bling bangers kicks your door in sporting that piece of shit you hvae plenty of time to return fire.  I have shot a Tec-9 and it can't hit the side of a barn.  Calling a Tec-9 a piece of shit does a disservice to other pieces of shit

I love that pic of Don.  Colonel Sanders and shit...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:04:30 AM EDT
[#6]
I feel dirty just seeing that fuckwits picture.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:06:58 AM EDT
[#7]
As scummy and sleazy as that guy is, he's the "go-to" guy for the media whenever guns and assault rifles come up.

My guess he's a student of the school of "Any publicity is good publicity".  He knows what the mainstream media wants to hear, and is willing to say it, despite being ideologically against his business, because he knows his name and business will reach millions of people.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:13:13 AM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
Read it & weep...

img78.exs.cx/img78/1997/don4.jpg

Sometimes you CAN judge a book by it's cover.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:16:21 AM EDT
[#9]
I generally don't believe anything that someone who's been federally indicted for selling stolen guns has to say...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:20:00 AM EDT
[#10]

I generally don't believe anything that someone who's been federally indicted for selling stolen guns has to say...

I agree 100%, but tell that to the Left leaning reporter who is only interested in a sound bite that fits his anti-freedom agenda, or to the ignorant sheeple who believes everything they see on T.V.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:21:48 AM EDT
[#11]
I would have a hard time trusting this fuck nut in a shithouse with a muzzle on

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:23:52 AM EDT
[#12]
jesus christ those hi-point carbines are hideous.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:26:59 AM EDT
[#13]
If the guy is so against them why does he fucking sell them. I mean christ look at the guns in that damn pic, what at least two tec9's and a MAC of some sort. Fuck this ass clown.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:27:23 AM EDT
[#14]

Colonel Sanders selling blingbling Tec-9's to gangbangers!!1

OMFG, that's priceless! What a loser..
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:33:06 AM EDT
[#15]
Bling,Bling!!!  Is this for real or is this a photoshop?  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:35:31 AM EDT
[#16]

Quoted:
If the guy is so against them why does he fucking sell them. I mean christ look at the guns in that damn pic, what at least two tec9's and a MAC of some sort. Fuck this ass clown.

He's not against guns.  He doesn't even wanna make any money, he just likes to sell guns.  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:42:30 AM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Quoted:

At least if one of the bling bling bangers kicks your door in sporting that piece of shit you hvae plenty of time to return fire.  I have shot a Tec-9 and it can't hit the side of a barn.  Calling a Tec-9 a piece of shit does a disservice to other pieces of shit

I love that pic of Don.  Colonel Sanders and shit...

LMOA
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:48:26 AM EDT
[#18]
Someone needs to burn that guys shop down......oop's, did I say that out loud?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:52:49 AM EDT
[#19]
Does anyone really believe that this guy intentionally destroyed 44 firearms from his stock just to make some fruitless political gesture???

I know I sure as hell don’t!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:00:00 PM EDT
[#20]

Quoted:
Does anyone really believe that this guy intentionally destroyed 44 firearms from his stock just to make some fruitless political gesture???

No but wuldn't he have to account for them in his log book?  it would be cool to press the issue for proof...Expose Colonel Sanders for the turd he is...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:00:28 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:

No way!!  He bought those cheap 'n stolen fair 'n square!!  He wouldn't dare lose that much cash.  He's never given a crap about the law, his customers or anything else...sure as hell wouldn't start now.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:04:22 PM EDT
[#22]

No but wuldn't he have to account for them in his log book? it would be cool to press the issue for proof...Expose Colonel Sanders for the turd he is...

Calling all ARFCOM super sleuths!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:05:53 PM EDT
[#23]

Nice selection of High Points and Tecs..... guys like that are bad for our community. Just sad.

J
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:09:10 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:

+1  I think I need a shower.

AB
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:12:26 PM EDT
[#25]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:14:18 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Expose Colonel Sanders for the turd he is...

Colonel Sanders was an all right gentleman, This Fucktard is NOT. Can we call him something more fitting?

AB
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:47:08 PM EDT
[#27]
What's up with that AB10 with the supressor? Either that thing is illegal (until Monday), it's LEO only, or Intratec made a DC9 that didn't have the barrel guard and came threaded (to my limited knowledge they didn't).
tony
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:22:00 AM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

Quoted:

He's not against guns.  He doesn't even wanna make any money, he just likes to sell guns.  

He probably runs a "pay day advance / loan" business on the side.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:39:05 AM EDT
[#29]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:49:43 AM EDT
[#30]

Quoted:

Makes me physically sick.

I'd pay $5 to kick him in the nuts.  $10 to hit him in the nuts with a baseball bat.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 12:52:25 AM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
What's up with that AB10 with the supressor? Either that thing is illegal (until Monday), it's LEO only, or Intratec made a DC9 that didn't have the barrel guard and came threaded (to my limited knowledge they didn't).
tony

It's been awhile for me but maybe a ....Kimmel ?

What do you think is in those boxes....spare parts for all the POS' he sells...
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:47:09 AM EDT
[#32]
I'd like to see his last five minutes, when those dunkin donuts and crappy coffee catch up to his bloated heart and he goes down in the shitter with a dazed look on his face.

Why do nice people die and he gets to live?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 1:57:34 AM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:14:12 AM EDT
[#34]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:29:40 AM EDT
[#35]

Question on another gun stores message board recently.

but what made you guys close the store on georgetown rd.?

Gun store answer

At the time we started the construction of the Post Rd range, Chris our store manager told me he was trying to get on the Marion County Sheriffs Dept. Chris wanted to improve his familys future. So we helped him in any little way we could with what political influence we had. I offered the store to Terry, he declined, wanted to stay east and work at the range. The only other choice was to send my son to 56th and Georgetown. That was not going to happen. I did not want my son at that Location on a daily basis. The area was getting more and more creative on a daily basis. Also the quality of clientle (sp) was dropping lower and lower. The "street thug" types started to out number the normal people. The Georgetown stores ATF National Tracing center checks had been 3-4 times greater than the east side store.

Not sure if it was the correct financial decision, however we sure do have a lot less traces of guns ending up in crime scenes.

Hope that answers your question.

Another question

Does this mean that you don't sell any gold plated Tec-9's like that semi-famous guy that owns that other gunshop? I hear the "thug" look is all the rage these days.

gun store answer.

nope. but i've been known to have a gold or chromed glock in stock

You guessed it, this guy used to sell near good ol Don. If he chose to shut downm his store because of the clientel, should show you what kind Don has.

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:30:11 AM EDT
[#36]
I wonder if he sells the Homeboy Nite Sights?
That's quite a set of chompers he's got.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:35:52 AM EDT
[#37]
ugh.....
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:46:53 AM EDT
[#38]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:48:20 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:
Someone needs to burn that guys shop down......oop's, did I say that out loud?

Beat me to it !
+1
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:55:38 AM EDT
[#40]
You sure he's not the Rguns guy in disguise?

M4-AK
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 4:57:45 AM EDT
[#41]

Quoted:
gold plated glocks? wth?

the indianapolis arfcom crew needs to go educate don.

I have been in Don's store one time in my life. I won't return. I felt like I was ready to get mugged or shot or raped or something at any moment. My fear isn't worth a damn thing he has there, nor is setting him straight.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:01:40 AM EDT
[#42]
I'll bet this dork has a closet full of skeletons.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:02:43 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Colonel Sanders was an all right gentleman, This Fucktard is NOT. Can we call him something more fitting?

AB

Humor seems to be lost on you.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:13:23 AM EDT
[#44]
Link To His Webpage
www.donsguns.com

http://www.donsguns.com/Rentals/images/rental001b.JPG

http://www.donsguns.com/Rentals/images/rental002b.JPG

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:15:41 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:
The real question is, who the f are the people that keep supporting this guy?

If nobody bought weapons and ammo from him, he wouldn't exists.

Well, who else (cough*Soros*cough*Feinstein*cough*Daley*cough*Schumer*cough*DNC*cough) would have an interest in seeing a poster boy for "bad gunstore dealers" stay not only in business, but be always available (at a moment's notice) for a media dog & pony show on "how to scare suburban soccer moms about the evil gun laws that will kill your children"

Slip him a little cash on the side, put him in a cheap suit, wind him up and point him towards the camera...

wonder if Dan Rather would look into this...

Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:18:55 AM EDT
[#46]
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:34:13 AM EDT
[#47]
Back in the 90's I stopped by one of his shops after going to an Indy gun show.  Don had about 6 stores at the time, and he had just stopped in.  He was dressed like he just played a pimp on an episode of Miami Vice.  Don's cheeks were red as if he had drank alot of whiskey or his blood pressure was high from alot of coke.  Everything was overpriced, and there were bullet holes on the ceiling in his indoor range.

I ndon't know if this is true or not, but the reason I had heard about him doing the gun burning stunt was because AK's were dirt cheap at the time, and he couldn't compete with other dealers with his usual price markup.  He would rather gouge customers on the more expensive HK's and Sigs.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:47:54 AM EDT
[#48]
Are you guys sure that's not a picture of clean_cut's new preacher?
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 5:57:34 AM EDT
[#49]

He would rather gouge customers on the more expensive HK's and Sigs

That's so funny, because Don doesn't want to make money, he just likes to sell guns!

But your right, his prices are way jacked up. Surprised he's been in business this long.
Link Posted: 9/14/2004 6:01:04 AM EDT
[#50]
What a creepy mofo.
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top