Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 9:57:08 AM EDT
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:01:03 AM EDT
[#1]
Are you a masochist?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:01:48 AM EDT
[#2]
hotlinking to DU isn't cool HR.

Oh, and by the way?  If you're not a New Yorker, you have no right to grieve 9/11.  You're just exploiting it to help Bush.  New Yorkers don't want or appreciate what the hicks in Dirtsville and other parts of flyover country express about 9/11.  You hate New York, and New York hates you.  Eat shit and die.

Joanne98 (1000+ posts)     Fri Sep-10-04 11:31 PM
Original message
To the citizens of Dirtsville USA: Quit grieving for NYC.............

Since tomorrow is the anniversary of the "excuse" the cowboy uses to attack anybody he wants to. I'm bracing myself for the ongoing images of people in small red state towns exploiting the victims of 9/11.
CNN is already showing people in small town Texas CRYING over New York City's loses. Well, you know what. You never liked New Yorkers. You hated New Yorkers remember. If you really cared about the victims of 9/11 you would vote for John Kerry because that's the only thing they want you to do. But NO! Instead you brought the Bush bastard's convention to ground Zero and thought NYC would be glad to see you.
Instead of getting flowers and candy you got protesters, a half a million of them that said. GO HOME. Do you remember the Evita song...
DON'T CRY FOR ME DIRTSVILLE TEXAS..........
Let's get this straight, Dirtsville, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO YOU and it never will because no self respecting terra-rist would ever attack something so unimportant. It would be like the USA attacking Goatsgrave Yemen. It's never going to happen.
The bottom line is, you don't care about NYC or the pain, all you care about is getting Boosh re-elected and fighting a Holy pissing contest with the darkie Muslims. All in the name of Jesus which you're sure is coming back the day after tomorrow.
Nobody needs this shit, especially the people of NYC who still watch airplanes when they fly overhead. The people in big cities are in more danger than ever thanks to the cowboy's invasion of Iraq. But that's something the good people of Dirtsville don't have to worry about.
So take your flags, your prayers, your rodeos and your country music and stick it. You're waging war because you want too, because you like it and you're not fooling anybody. You're only happy when you have an enemy, if it wasn't 9/11 it would be something else. Like "libruls". At least have the decency to admit that.
Put on your public grieving shows tomorrow because you already have them planned but spare us the DRAMA next year. It didn't happen to you. Get over it.

I know this is harsh and I know not all people in small rural towns are Republicans but they ARE voting for Bush, who is only making big cities more dangerous. This is how I feel about it. Flame away.

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2337818
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:01:57 AM EDT
[#3]
Youre so angry you accidentally hotlinked.

Those people over there have cmpletely lost it, it seems    It used to be entertaining to sure over there, now it's just sad and pathetic.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:02:02 AM EDT
[#4]
you know better than hotlinking!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:02:48 AM EDT
[#5]
Dang, I missed that!  Don't click on the link!  Copy the location and paste it into your browser!

Kill the link.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:06:42 AM EDT
[#6]
Ugg - disable!

I think you go there for the same reasons I do - to spread logic in an insane illogical media.

They CAN be manipulated!  

Don't quit.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:08:42 AM EDT
[#7]
Since I am pretty sure we are going to win, I have fun going over there trying to break their spirit.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:09:07 AM EDT
[#8]
Its kinda like watching a National Geographic show that features a culture of complete fucktards.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:11:32 AM EDT
[#9]

Why the FU@K Do I Go Over To DU?  

Because the mentally handicapped are fun to watch?  

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:13:30 AM EDT
[#10]

Quoted:
hotlinking to DU isn't cool HR.

Oh, and by the way?  If you're not a New Yorker, you have no right to grieve 9/11.  You're just exploiting it to help Bush.  New Yorkers don't want or appreciate what the hicks in Dirtsville and other parts of flyover country express about 9/11.  You hate New York, and New York hates you.  Eat shit and die.

Original message

*snip*

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=104x2337818

Wow.. what an angry, small person.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:15:13 AM EDT
[#11]
I used to, but I found that talking to a blank screen is just as good.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:16:36 AM EDT
[#12]
Yeah... I call it "Another day in American Studies 100" for me.

I nearly want to rip my freakin hair out when I'm sitting in class listening to these dummies talk.

One fuktard said that the U.S. are the real terrorists killing more innocent people. Teacher owned his ass when he told him to prove it. The stupid douche kept using Klinton/Billary tactics. And some students where even yelling at this douche to "JUST ANSWER THE QUESTION!"
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:19:24 AM EDT
[#13]
I'd like to meet that woman ... so I could punch her in the face for having the audacity to say the rest of the United States of America has no right to grieve over a terrorist attack on our countrymen.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 10:41:37 AM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:
I'd like to meet that woman ... so I could punch her in the face for having the audacity to say the rest of the United States of America has no right to grieve over a terrorist attack on our countrymen.

Yes she she needs to come down to Texas for a while so she can learn how screwed up her existance is.

Ive been meaning to get an account over there, but I don't have the time to waste f'ing with them.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:51:18 PM EDT
[#15]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:55:10 PM EDT
[#16]
A prize show dog will roll in something dead if given the chance. Who knows why?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:56:30 PM EDT
[#17]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:57:34 PM EDT
[#18]
I know the feeling HR, I have to go to DU and read the BS.  I cannot believe what people write over there.

I am having a lot of fun riling them up.  I will not expose myself until after the election when President Bush wins.  I have a great post just waiting to be copied, pasted, and posted.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:00:24 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
@ock-suckers are claiming Bush was groping Laura during the 9-11 ceremonies!  Yet they have no problem with a president getting hiw willy sucked off in the White House!

http://www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x791767]www.democraticunderground.com/discuss/duboard.php?az=view_all&address=132x791767

<Please do not put the F-word in thread titles--MODS especially should know this!  Also, we don't hot link to DUh--did you just fall of the turnip truck??  >

You left out the fact that he was getting a head job, while ordering out boys to bomb Kosovo.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:04:01 PM EDT
[#20]
So I guess by her reasoning, she has no right to mourn the Pentagon attacks, because after all, she isn't in the military...
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:16:52 PM EDT
[#21]

So take your flags, your prayers, your rodeos and your country music and stick it.

from dirtsville, TX...........................

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:20:23 PM EDT
[#22]

Quoted:
Original message

Say, haven't they been accusing us of dividing the country? Now, apparently any American who lives in a city with less then a million or so other people is worthless and unimportant. I haven't seen this much projection in a long time. They hate anyone who isn't in NYC, so they think that anyone not in NYC hates everyone in NYC.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:23:26 PM EDT
[#23]
Every time I think I've seen the depths of all depravity over there, they prove me wrong....
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top