Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/11/2004 7:13:49 AM EDT
Here is the most tasteless post ever on DU...

To the citizens of Dirtsville USA: Quit grieving for NYC.............

Since tomorrow is the anniversary of the "excuse" the cowboy uses to attack anybody he wants to. I'm bracing myself for the ongoing images of people in small red state towns exploiting the victims of 9/11.

CNN is already showing people in small town Texas CRYING over New York City's loses. Well, you know what. You never liked New Yorkers. You hated New Yorkers remember. If you really cared about the victims of 9/11 you would vote for John Kerry because that's the only thing they want you to do. But NO! Instead you brought the Bush bastard's convention to ground Zero and thought NYC would be glad to see you.
Instead of getting flowers and candy you got protesters, a half a million of them that said. GO HOME. Do you remember the Evita song...
DON'T CRY FOR ME DIRTSVILLE TEXAS..........
Let's get this straight, Dirtsville, IT DIDN'T HAPPEN TO YOU and it never will because no self respecting terra-rist would ever attack something so unimportant. It would be like the USA attacking Goatsgrave Yemen. It's never going to happen.
The bottom line is, you don't care about NYC or the pain, all you care about is getting Boosh re-elected and fighting a Holy pissing contest with the darkie Muslims. All in the name of Jesus which you're sure is coming back the day after tomorrow.
Nobody needs this shit, especially the people of NYC who still watch airplanes when they fly overhead. The people in big cities are in more danger than ever thanks to the cowboy's invasion of Iraq. But that's something the good people of Dirtsville don't have to worry about.
So take your flags, your prayers, your rodeos and your country music and stick it. You're waging war because you want too, because you like it and you're not fooling anybody. You're only happy when you have an enemy, if it wasn't 9/11 it would be something else. Like "libruls". At least have the decency to admit that.

Put on your public grieving shows tomorrow because you already have them planned but spare us the DRAMA next year. It didn't happen to you. Get over it.

I know this is harsh and I know not all people in small rural towns are Republicans but they ARE voting for Bush, who is only making big cities more dangerous. This is how I feel about it. Flame away.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:18:01 AM EDT
[#1]
This is why I don't go to DU. I can't afford a new monitor and a new AR.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:18:57 AM EDT
[#2]

Now you see why I never go there.  

What a useless piece of feces that poster is.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:26:47 AM EDT
[#3]
So this bitch is mad because small town boys are going to fight to protect her big city ass?

FUCK THE BITCH!!!!!

And I dont mean sexually...I mean with a broom stick!

Sgatr15
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:31:43 AM EDT
[#4]
They really do hate America.

Trust me.

He/She is just lucky that he/she lives where he/she does.  In this place he/she has the freedom to say what he/she just said without worrying about being executed by his/her own government.

These people love to burn the flag that allows them to do so without fear of government retaliation.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:35:17 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Now you see why I never go there.  

What a useless piece of feces that poster is.

+1
Who ever wrote that.... I wish they were in the twin towers that day.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:52:08 AM EDT
[#6]
What a pathetic excuse for a human being..............

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:44:58 AM EDT
[#7]
I just posted the McUzi rant, my account is toast I'm sure....
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:58:16 AM EDT
[#8]
URL?
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top