Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/11/2004 6:25:19 AM EDT
I stole this idea from the High Road:

Write your best newspaper headline decrying the expiration of the AWB, here's mine. . .

Bloodbath in Daycare Center as 5 Year Old Goes on Crawlby Bayonetting Rampage
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:26:31 AM EDT
[#1]
Uhhhhh. No thank you.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:31:35 AM EDT
[#2]
Terrorist blow up truck, expiration of AWB to blame!

alquida terrorists blew up a truck at random today in the town of 'yourtownhere' today.  
The resulting explosion sent hundreds of bayonette lugs and flash suppressors  flying into a nearby schoolyard killing and wounding many innocent children.  The bayonette lugs and flash suppressors were illegal until today, as they were banned as assault weapons..... blah blah blah
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:33:54 AM EDT
[#3]
DEMOCRATS STUNNED AS ASSAULT WEAPONS FAIL TO MATERIALIZE EN MASSE IN THE STREETS, KERRY VOWS TO LAUNCH INVESTIGATION
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:44:28 AM EDT
[#4]
Life Saving Assault Weapons Now Available at a Store Near You
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:50:56 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Life Saving Assault Weapons Now Available at a Store Near You

I like this one the best.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:53:09 AM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 6:53:33 AM EDT
[#7]
It's all the fault of George W. Bush ... uh the Expiration of the AWB.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top