Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Posted: 9/11/2004 5:35:39 AM EDT
Did anyone hear what Kerry said this morning about the AWB? He said basically that is was a threat to our security! Can you believe that?  And, that Al Qeda will have access to assualt weapons to use against us.  What a dumb shit.  I really hate this guy!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:24:44 AM EDT
[#1]
I did
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:26:51 AM EDT
[#2]
so whats new
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:46:53 AM EDT
[#3]
Anyone have a link to his comments?  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:46:59 AM EDT
[#4]
he's a f'n moron
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:48:01 AM EDT
[#5]
It was on fox news at about 1130 pacific time.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:50:41 AM EDT
[#6]
From abcnews.go.com/wire/Politics/ap20040910_810.html: (I added the rolleyes)

Kerry Hits Bush on Lapse of Weapons Ban
John Kerry Attacks President Bush on Lapse of Weapons Ban, Says Move Fails to Protect Americans

The Associated Press

ST. LOUIS Sept. 10, 2004 — Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said Friday that President Bush failed to protect Americans from criminals and terrorists by letting a ban on assault weapons expire next week.

"In the al-Qaida manual on terror, they were telling people to go out and buy assault weapons, to come to America and buy assault weapons," Kerry said. "Every law enforcement officer in America doesn't want us selling assault weapons in the streets of America, but George Bush, he says, 'Well, I'm for that.'"

As he frequently tells voters on the campaign trail, Kerry said he's a hunter and fisherman who respects the right of Americans to own guns. He has pledged to protect 2nd Amendment rights and said the ban can be reinstated without trampling those rights.

"I mean, heavens to Betsy folks, we've had that law on the books for the last 10 years, and there's not a gun owner in America who can stand up and say they tried to take my guns away."

The four-term Massachusetts senator accused Bush of caving to the National Rifle Association, the powerful gun lobby.

The Bush-Cheney campaign said Kerry shouldn't be trusted to protect gun-owners rights because of a 20-year Senate voting record in which he's backed gun-control legislation.

Rest of the article talks about healthcare crap.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:51:52 AM EDT
[#7]
I  wouldnt ellect  him to be  dog catcher,let alone president of  the  United States.

He a moron period.

TG
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:54:45 AM EDT
[#8]
He just doesn't realize that RKBA-ers are single-issue voters.  Again and again he swings the dems to teh left.   It's a lose-lose situation, now we ahve to deal with hitlery in 08.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:57:45 AM EDT
[#9]
Thanks for the link Drav!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:58:01 AM EDT
[#10]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:59:21 AM EDT
[#11]
Ok ive seen this several times so I have to ask.  Did it really say in an al queerida manual to come to U.S. and buy assault rifles
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:01:03 AM EDT
[#12]

Quoted:
Did anyone hear what Kerry said this morning about the AWB? He said basically that is was a threat to our security! Can you believe that?  And, that Al Qeda will have access to assualt weapons to use against us.  What a dumb shit.  I really hate this guy!

I liked his comment so much, I bought 3!! Hell, Ill just buy the damn company..SAWs for everyone!!!  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:11:41 AM EDT
[#13]
I'm curious, what version of the training manual is he talking about?  The one that's on the DOJ website shows no such thing about purchasing semiautomatic assault weapons at American gun shows, but rather general descriptions of buying a weapon and evading police.  Kerry is so full of shit
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:27:54 AM EDT
[#14]
"...Kerry Hits Bush on Lapse of Weapons Ban..."
"...John Kerry Attacks President Bush on Lapse of Weapons Ban..."
"...Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said Friday that President Bush failed to protect Americans..."
"...assault weapons in the streets of America, but George Bush, he says, 'Well, I'm for that.'"...
"...The four-term Massachusetts senator accused Bush of caving..."

Five assaults on Bush for not extending the ban, yet Bush kept his word and signed every AWB extension bill that Congress sent to him, didn't he...?

If the Dems and media were honest, they'd have to attack congress, not Bush on this one. (I know... "If the Dems and media were honest"...)
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:40:30 AM EDT
[#15]
Kerry is just a shitbird... plain and simple.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:47:12 AM EDT
[#16]
I do not wish to vote for Kerry this November.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 11:59:26 AM EDT
[#17]
YEAH Kerry's a real jag-off , I live in St Louis and drive by the airport to and from work and I dont mind being detained in traffic when our Commander -in -Chief rolls thru but when I gotta sit and waste my gas because that no count anti american dish-rag is in the area makes me want to puke , I cannot believe anybody would truly vote for him . I know there are those who will , but like the protestors in NYC last week during the RNC all draft age kids and their mommas' , which is good for 'W' because they will sleep in, forget or wont have a ride to the polls 11-3 !!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:00:23 PM EDT
[#18]

"(1) In the al-Qaida manual on terror, they were telling people to go out and buy assault weapons, to come to America and buy assault weapons," Kerry said. "(2)Every law enforcement officer in America doesn't want us selling assault weapons in the streets of America, but George Bush, he says, (3)'Well, I'm for that.'"

"I mean, heavens to Betsy folks, we've had that law on the books for the last 10 years, and (4) there's not a gun owner in America who can stand up and say they tried to take my guns away."

I have never seen a politician who lies as much as he does.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:07:10 PM EDT
[#19]
For me, this election is not about who is best, it's about who will screw up the least in the next four years. Kerry threatens to take away my rifle, and Bush is making more enemies for the US and sending my friends thousands of miles to get shot at looking for "WMDs". Tough decision.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:39:04 PM EDT
[#20]
I'm no fan of Bush's. He's a dangerous, disingenuous boob being manipulated by some of the most venal men in the history of this nation. A man in his position who can't be bothered to pronounce the word "nuclear" correctly doesn't exactly inspire confidence in his ability to understand the very concept.

But with those staggeringly ignorant comments Kerry, an attractive choice only because he isn't Bush, just shot himself in the foot with a post-sunset AW proving, once again, that this election has the same tag line as "Alien vs. Predator":

WHOEVER WINS . . .  WE LOSE  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:43:53 PM EDT
[#21]
Last time I looked the NRA wasn't special interest, it was voter interest?!?!  What the hell is wrong with this guy, was he dropped on his head?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:51:17 PM EDT
[#22]
Now boys . . . .

Let's get this right  ! !

I saw the "speech" today over lunch, here at work.  

Kerry did not say "Al-Qaida" (sp ?)  ! !  

He said "Al-kader"  ! !  

Couple of us guys eating lunch laughed so hard we about fell off of our chairs  ! ! !

Now I know who "Al-Qaida" is , but who is this Al-kader fella ?!?!?!?

If not mistaken Al Kader is the used car salesman just down the road from me.

Maybe Kerry can get a job there after November 02.  

What a JERK  ! ! !

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:56:24 PM EDT
[#23]

Quoted:
For me, this election is not about who is best, it's about who will screw up the least in the next four years. Kerry threatens to take away my rifle, and Bush is making more enemies for the US and sending my friends thousands of miles to get shot at looking for "WMDs". Tough decision.

You are severely misguided, not to mention totally brainwashed.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 12:57:24 PM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I'm no fan of Bush's. He's a dangerous, disingenuous boob being manipulated by some of the most venal men in the history of this nation. A man in his position who can't be bothered to pronounce the word "nuclear" correctly doesn't exactly inspire confidence in his ability to understand the very concept.

But with those staggeringly ignorant comments Kerry, an attractive choice only because he isn't Bush, just shot himself in the foot with a post-sunset AW proving, once again, that this election has the same tag line as "Alien vs. Predator":

And yet another
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:01:12 PM EDT
[#25]

Quoted:
Now boys . . . .

He said "Al-kader"  ! !  

Couple of us guys eating lunch laughed so hard we about fell off of our chairs  ! ! !

What a JERK  ! ! !

And is the person unfamiliar with MA accents a jerk too..or is it only democrats who are jerks? [roll]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:09:35 PM EDT
[#26]
John Kerry is an asshole, Screw Him..
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:11:29 PM EDT
[#27]

Quoted:
he's a f'n moron

+1
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:13:38 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:
Democratic presidential candidate John Kerry said:

"I mean, heavens to Betsy folks, we've had that law on the books for the last 10 years, and there's not a gun owner in America who can stand up and say they tried to take my guns away."

What sort of douche bag says "heavens to Betsy"???
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:14:47 PM EDT
[#29]
What a perfect time to use a picture I just Photoshopped...

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:19:16 PM EDT
[#30]
Do not take this for granted!Bush will sign an extension after he's reelected;I went to high school with Senate majority leader Frist and he is for the ban.He would actually like to ban even more guns,but won't say anything because he has his eyes on 2008 and Hillary.Your right to bear arms is being eroded.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:26:22 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:
Do not take this for granted!Bush will sign an extension after he's reelected;I went to high school with Senate majority leader Frist and he is for the ban.He would actually like to ban even more guns,but won't say anything because he has his eyes on 2008 and Hillary.Your right to bear arms is being eroded.

Frist vs. Clinton 08"... might as hand over our freedoms now... the police state will arrive shortly. Please stand by.

4 years is a long time and a lot can change... I don't think Bush would sign anything... he would get demolished by the NRA if he did and then he would have not only the liberals working against him but also a great deal of conservatives as well. He knows better.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:30:49 PM EDT
[#32]
Are you sure he wasn't refering to Elkader, Iowa in the Northeast section of the State????
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 1:50:19 PM EDT
[#33]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Frist vs. Clinton 08"... might as hand over our freedoms now... the police state will arrive shortly. Please stand by.

4 years is a long time and a lot can change... I don't think Bush would sign anything... he would get demolished by the NRA if he did and then he would have not only the liberals working against him but also a great deal of conservatives as well. He knows better.

After he is reelected he could care less;he will feel pressure from the puppetmasters to set up a successor.In 1979 I talked to a S&W lawyer about the right to bear arms and why they were not fighting harder;he told me that right would never survive a serious court challenge.Trust me folks,you cannot tell the 1 world government people without a scorecard.,trilateral commision,etc.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 2:25:10 PM EDT
[#34]
 Iram, I'm sorry but you just do not seem to get it yet. Have you been attacked here lately. I did not think so. Messing up the club houses over there has done much to keep you and your family here safe.  Get it now?

So much has been done that even if the dems get in, they will be able to claim a lot for a while. Just like it took a while for the messes they created under Clinton to surface, those that oozed up more slowely that is.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:25:29 PM EDT
[#35]
just a short thought. Why in the world would any terrorist travel all the way here, take the risk of getting caught in many different ways just to buy a weapon that they could get in their own country for peanuts.  Just the typical "the sky is falling/going to fall" demo-crap rhetoric.  On Sat. tv discovery channel, they aired a program about an area of Pakistan where anyone with money could buy any weapon they desired. Age was not a factor. The craftsmen built the guns to order, sort of a custom shop. No questions asked. You have money? Ok. you get the gun.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:26:50 PM EDT
[#36]

Quoted:
Now boys . . . .

He said "Al-kader"  ! !  

What a JERK  ! ! !

To be objective, this is a Massachusettes/New England accent thing.....I had a co-worker from Boston and listening to him was a riot. They pronounce words ending in "a" with an "err" and words ending in "er" with an "ah."

For example:

We say Canada.....they pronounce it "Canaderr"   ex :  "I am moving to Canaderr."

We say Crusader.....they say "Crusadah"  ex: "He owns a nice Twin....I think it is a Crusadah."
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:31:04 PM EDT
[#37]

Quoted:
just a short thought. Why in the world would any terrorist travel all the way here, take the risk of getting caught in many different ways just to buy a weapon that they could get in their own country for peanuts.  Just the typical "the sky is falling/going to fall" demo-crap rhetoric.  On Sat. tv discovery channel, they aired a program about an area of Pakistan where anyone with money could buy any weapon they desired. Age was not a factor. The craftsmen built the guns to order, sort of a custom shop. No questions asked. You have money? Ok. you get the gun.

Must be nice.

Yet they hate us for our freedom.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 1:36:44 AM EDT
[#38]

Quoted:

No SH*T!!!   I hate the way U.S. Politics is working these days, if only there were a viable 3rd party...

KAC
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:12:03 AM EDT
[#39]

Quoted:

just a short thought. Why in the world would any terrorist travel all the way here, take the risk of getting caught in many different ways just to buy a weapon that they could get in their own country for peanuts. Just the typical "the sky is falling/going to fall" demo-crap rhetoric. On Sat. tv discovery channel, they aired a program about an area of Pakistan where anyone with money could buy any weapon they desired. Age was not a factor. The craftsmen built the guns to order, sort of a custom shop. No questions asked. You have money? Ok. you get the gun.

It isn't about being able to buy them or own them.  It is so that when the Al-Qaida signal goes up all of their members here will have something to kill Americans with.  It is about building an army under our noses inside of our own borders that will be ready to pounce at the right time.  Can't come in with them so once they are established and legal here they arm themselves.

This thread and some of Kerry's recent remarks bring to mind the commercial that CNN aired a clip from, about how once the AWB expires all of the terrorists that are over here can go buy evil rifles.  Of course they showed Bin Laden's face behind an AK-47 (minus evil features because that evil russian rifle already looks evil enough) that anyone can already get a version of here which is "higher-powered" and costs less than an AR-15.  Do the people who spread this kind of propaganda bullsh*t even do any research before making asses of themselves or are they really that F'ing stupid and lazy?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 2:44:02 AM EDT
[#40]
saw it on ABC

at least he finally took a stance on SOMETHING

too bad it was for the wrong side; maybe he'll change his mind later.......

oh well, i was gong to vote for BUSH(master) anyway
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:12:08 AM EDT
[#41]
Saw it. Read it. Just more of the same BS. Nothing new here. God knows, the Karry and Kennedy criminals of the world would love the chance to take our RKBA based on a terrist attack. It would be a dream come true for them, and they wouldn't care less about how many people died to make it happen.

If the pro 2nd people don't keep the heat on these a$$holes, they will get what they want. Question is, WWHBD?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 4:40:51 AM EDT
[#42]

Quoted:
I'm curious, what version of the training manual is he talking about?  The one that's on the DOJ website shows no such thing about purchasing semiautomatic assault weapons at American gun shows, but rather general descriptions of buying a weapon and evading police.  Kerry is so full of shit

I'm a gunshow dealer and so was my Dad so I have been behind the tables since I was knee high to a grasshopper. I have never seen a group of Arabs trying to purchase semi auto's at a gunshow. Kerry has nothing else to say about the Ban, the ban makes no sense. So to appeal to the small amount of people out there that want the ban renewed, he sings the same old song. It must suck to be a whiny anti gun Liberal these days.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:47:17 AM EDT
[#43]

Quoted:

Fuck Off
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:49:16 AM EDT
[#44]

Quoted:

Stop sucking cock at the State Prison.  It's fucking with your head.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:53:07 AM EDT
[#45]

Quoted:

Has BEEN eroded would probably describe it better.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:54:36 AM EDT
[#46]
I just sent this email to the Kerry Campaign:

In reference to the AWB, Senator Kerry said: "I mean, heavens to Betsy folks, we've had that law on the books for the last 10 years, and there's not a gun owner in America who can stand up and say they tried to take my guns away."

I contend that not allowing someone to purchase a firearm is no different that taking it away. My right to buy one of many different types of firearms has been taken away by this failed piece of legislation.  

For the record, Mr. Kerry can no longer use that quote, for I am standing up and saying they tried to take my guns away.

Of course "they" will ignore it, but it does makes him a liar if he ever says that again!  
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:54:59 AM EDT
[#47]

Quoted:

Try looking in Syria!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:43:38 AM EDT
[#48]
Terrorist waging a ground based, men-with-guns war would be the best they could do for us. I equate that mentality of war planning/fighting to walking into a pit of venomous snakes. The snakes don't bite eachother, but they all have the means to kill anything that walks at will. Go in an fuck with them and your asking for it. If that was their last effort to take down the infidels, then lets push them into that decision so we can get this over with. Between all the armed .gov agencies, the .mil, LEO, and .civ population it would be a quick "war". Not to mention that the entire arguement for disarming the public would probably go away.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:55:16 AM EDT
[#49]
A Freeper reported that Kerry pronounced Uzi as "U-she."

What a dumbass.

Kharn
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:05:21 AM EDT
[#50]

Quoted:

Remember, John Boy was on the Intelligence Committee..He might be divulging Top Secret information he heard from the meetings he never attended!

Shhhhh....Keep this information under your hat..
Arrow Left Previous Page
Page / 2
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top