Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Site Notices
Posted: 9/10/2004 10:20:09 PM EDT
I told my daughter it said "License to Kill" on it and she believed me.  Kids are sooo gullable.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:20:50 PM EDT
[#1]
Congrats  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:34:24 PM EDT
[#2]
what are you gonna carry?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:37:11 PM EDT
[#3]
Welcome to the cool kids club!! LOL  
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 10:38:09 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
I told my daughter it said "License to Kill" on it and she believed me.  Kids are sooo gullable.

Now your little girl is going to go around telling everyone "my daddy has a license to kill".
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:48:39 AM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Now your little girl is going to go around telling everyone "my daddy has a license to kill".

No, she's not.  I showed the actual card to her after the wife gave me one of those "you really didn't just say that" look.  You married guys know the look I'm talking about.

Actually, I've only got a S&W 908 now, but wanted some advice on a good CCW weapon.  ANyone?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:55:19 AM EDT
[#6]
and so starts the can of worms....

J
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:59:48 AM EDT
[#7]
now come out to IDPA.
www.tssa.net

Hell, you missed a shoot today.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:18:06 AM EDT
[#8]

Tactical ultra II, just my opinion BTW.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 8:35:01 AM EDT
[#9]

Quoted:

Quoted:

Quoted:

No, she's not.  I showed the actual card to her after the wife gave me one of those "you really didn't just say that" look.  You married guys know the look I'm talking about.

Actually, I've only got a S&W 908 now, but wanted some advice on a good CCW weapon.  ANyone?

Ah.  And even though I'm not married, I know that look you're talking about.

as for suggestions for a good CCW weapon.....there's too many things that can affect one's choice -- how big you are, how big a pistol you can conceal, where you'll be concealing it, etc etc etc etc.   With the right clothes, I know some people who could probably conceal an AR based pistol....
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:35:02 AM EDT
[#10]
Uh, no offense, but there is surely nothing wrong with toten that 908...

I had a 909 I carried for a while, never felt "undergunned".
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:44:17 AM EDT
[#11]
Get rid of that nickel plated sissy gun and get yourself a Glock.

HS1
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 9:49:30 AM EDT
[#12]
The 908 looks perfectly fine to carry. Of course, there's lots of other potential choices out there. It all depends on things like: What caliber - 9mm, 40S&W, 45ACP, something else? Single stack or double? Full size, compact, or tiny? Double-action only, conventional double action, or cocked and locked? How much money are you willing to spend? If you want a wheelgun instead, then there's a bunch of different questions. Asking any of these things here will generate at least 2 or 3 pages of arguments.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:24:21 PM EDT
[#13]

Quoted:
Uh, no offense, but there is surely nothing wrong with toten that 908...

I had a 909 I carried for a while, never felt "undergunned".

Ya know, nationwide, I was kind of leaning on just totin' the 908 after all.  It's compact enough (I'm not a real big guy...), I'm comfortable and pretty competent shooting it...  But the deciding factor is that I've got other things to spend my firearms $$ on after Sunday night.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 12:35:13 PM EDT
[#14]
G27
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top