Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 8:17:13 PM EDT
I think I am going to make a "RIP AWB" sign and tape it to my backpack and wear it around  campus all week.

Is there any legal trouble I can get in do you think? The have Kerry-Edwards signs up, I figgure this would be no diffrent.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:18:51 PM EDT
[#1]
No and if you do call the NRA and ask them to file a lawsuit on your behalf
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:19:37 PM EDT
[#2]
I wouldn't think so, it is an expression of speech.  You will definitly piss off the Nazi leftist though.  Good idea.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:19:40 PM EDT
[#3]
You're fine...geez..you could make up a sign that read "FUCK THE BAN!"  And you'd still be alright.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:20:44 PM EDT
[#4]
No prob.  Go For It
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:20:54 PM EDT
[#5]
Fuck, dude..I bought some of those window markers from Wally World and I'm going to mark up my Jeep windows before I head to campus on Monday.  And yes, I will post pics.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:21:00 PM EDT
[#6]
I doubt many people would even know what "RIP AWB" meant.  I'm sure you would get a lot of, "What's that mean?".
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:24:10 PM EDT
[#7]
It's called stating your opinion.  I saw a moron wearing a t-shirt that said "I fuck sheep" on it.  If this idiot can get away with stating his shock-value-loaded clothing, you should certainly be able to show your support for something you believe to be just.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:24:58 PM EDT
[#8]

Quoted:
No and if you do call the NRA and ask them to file a lawsuit on your behalf

+1
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:26:23 PM EDT
[#9]
Not as bad as the shit I have to look at around campus all day long; Kerry/Edwards. I've got a W04' on the back of my bag and I get people saying shit to me all the time.

Jerad
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:43:25 PM EDT
[#10]
no one will have any clue.

Thats kinda like my HK shirt hardly anyone even knew what HK actually was.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:12:09 PM EDT
[#11]
I need to get a W 04 sticker for my backpack, but I amm afraid to put it on my truck, since the bag is with me all day, but I am away from my truck for many hours some days.  Not sure how much I trust the Kerryites

Where can I get GWB04 stickers?
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 3:46:50 PM EDT
[#12]
Depends if you are on a liberal campus.....They may not like your conservative expression of free speech and expel you from the school.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:22:56 PM EDT
[#13]
You have nothing to lose. If they give you shit, SUE!!! It's the war cry of the modern man. Make some money off the liberal bastards.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:27:08 PM EDT
[#14]
Those that recognize the meaning of "AWB", and there won't be many, will probably think you are making a statement about the death dealing bullet hoses that will be flooding the streets, and the myriad victims of the ensueing crime wave.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:27:53 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
I need to get a W 04 sticker for my backpack, but I amm afraid to put it on my truck, since the bag is with me all day, but I am away from my truck for many hours some days.  Not sure how much I trust the Kerryites

IM me your name/address/request. I'm a volunteer, I can get you some stickers. I'm out of the W'04 oval stickers, but I have some regular stickers.

Edit: I would guess that someone would think that it was the initials of a friend.

Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:30:34 PM EDT
[#16]
why the hell would we want that piece of shit to rest in peace

fuck it and good riddance
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 5:33:39 PM EDT
[#17]
It should be a cross with AWB in large letters and RIP below or above.  Little cartoons figures of Feinstein, Schumer and Kennedy (or your favorite anti) would be nice additions.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:16:37 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

Because for it to rest in peace it must not be disturbed again.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 7:18:04 PM EDT
[#19]

Quoted:
It should be a cross with AWB in large letters and RIP below or above.  Little cartoons figures of Feinstein, Schumer and Kennedy (or your favorite anti) would be nice additions.

Thanks for the idea, I will try that.

Maybe I will make it an experiment, see what design get the most response.
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:39:14 PM EDT
[#20]
Dont forget to sew a ARFCOM patch to your pack also!
Link Posted: 9/11/2004 11:47:05 PM EDT
[#21]

Quoted:
Depends if you are on a liberal campus.....They may not like your conservative expression of free speech and expel you from the school.

What campus isn't liberal? Everyday I go to college I feel like a shepard among sheep.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:44:15 AM EDT
[#22]
Hokay, Ive got the sign on my pack. Ill report any interesting encounters.
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 5:57:47 AM EDT
[#23]
Do it!

- BG
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 6:04:35 AM EDT
[#24]

Quoted:
I think I am going to make a "RIP AWB" sign and tape it to my backpack and wear it around  campus all week.

Why would you want it to "Rest in Peace"?  Sigh should say "Rot in Hell AWB".
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:45:02 PM EDT
[#25]
aar?
Link Posted: 9/13/2004 8:54:19 PM EDT
[#26]

Quoted:

Is there any legal trouble I can get in do you think? The have Kerry-Edwards signs up, I figgure this would be no diffrent.

RIP - AWB

Thanks for my new Liscense plate...
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:50:20 PM EDT
[#27]
AAR----

Ok, I had two questions on the first day. One girl actually knew taht AWB stood for Assault weapons ban, but that was because I had told her about it a couple of weeks ago.

Second day had no questions.

Today was the last day, classes are canceled thersday nad friday due to Ivan.  

BUT!  They had the engineering welcome back party in the building where I had class today.  I had the Dean of the Engineering school and my acedemic advisor ask what the sign ment. I explained about it, and they did not run away screamiong, so I guess it went OK.

Any way, AAR over.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:54:55 PM EDT
[#28]

Quoted:

+ Infinity !!!            
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 5:59:18 PM EDT
[#29]
Why not just go to the equipment exchange and buy one of my t-shirts? I think that will get the point across. Go look under www.ar15.com/forums/topic.html?b=7&f=91&t=222389

That is my approach to letting the public know how I feel about it.

Sorry for the highjack but its an idea for you.

Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:00:35 PM EDT
[#30]
Good call!

I have a great CETME tshirt that I got in a gunboards group buy.  People ask me all the time, whats a CETME?  Then I have to explain it....rrr...not too many gun people even know what they are.  The back of the shirt has an excerpt from the Spanish Paratroopers creed:

God gave you a soul
Your parents a body
Your country a rifle

Keep all of them clean

Man thats a great line.
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:18:34 PM EDT
[#31]

Quoted:

georgewbushstore1.cybrhost.com/buttons-stickers.htm

and i wouldn't worry about sporting anything around campus, i wear this shirt around Clemson:

"Making liberals wet their pants since 1963"
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:29:58 PM EDT
[#32]

OWNED!!
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:32:00 PM EDT
[#33]
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:49:29 PM EDT
[#34]

Quoted:

Quoted:

What campus isn't liberal? Everyday I go to college I feel like a shepard among sheep.

MINE!!! for the most part...

granted it's because I go to a military school though

at least we don't have to deal too much with the lib fucktard students... and only a few profs...

-Roth
Link Posted: 9/15/2004 6:53:24 PM EDT
[#35]

Quoted:
people.clemson.edu/~andersh/pics/prebanshirt.jpg

OWNED!!

I sincerely hope that no one is knocking my design off AGAIN...it IS copyrighted.

SG
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top