User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 8:10:35 PM EDT
There is supposed to be a story on FNC in a couple minutes
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:36:56 PM EDT
[#1]
they are showing Evil Black Rifles
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:41:34 PM EDT
[#2]
where do they get thier stats? 78% of americans want the ban renewed?????  That brady guy was funny. He said its not too late. Sorry dude, it is.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:42:49 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
where do they get thier stats? 78% of americans want the ban renewed?????  That brady guy was funny. He said its not too late. Sorry dude, it is.

They said the NRA is spending $400,000 a week on some ads, I think I am going to donate some money to them tommorow
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:44:33 PM EDT
[#4]
Well they did say what the assault weapon ban did, instead of just showing machine guns.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:45:56 PM EDT
[#5]

Quoted:
Well they did say what the assault weapon ban did, instead of just showing machine guns.

Exactly, and the pointed out that copycat weapons are availble today.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:53:21 PM EDT
[#6]
the panel is going to discuss it now. I cant wait to see how the liberal spins it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:56:15 PM EDT
[#7]
WHat a fucking moron, this guy just said it takes 5 seconds to unload a semi auto with a 30rd clip
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:58:38 PM EDT
[#8]
I dont know about him, but my ar15 doesnt take clips.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:58:52 PM EDT
[#9]
"A 7 round clip [magazine] makes it harder for a mass criminal to be a mass criminal" (May not be exact)
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:59:20 PM EDT
[#10]
It IS about freedom Mort you dumbass.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:59:32 PM EDT
[#11]
wow, what a bunch of fucking idiots....

thats all I have to say
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:59:50 PM EDT
[#12]
we had one guy that was on our side
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:00:51 PM EDT
[#13]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:18:41 PM EDT
[#14]

Quoted:

Quoted:
It IS about freedom Mort you dumbass.

He is so FOS, he doesn't seem to realize his mouth is spewing BS faster than a MG (which is illegal, according to him).  

Another gem was when he said " well if they can ban machine guns then why not semi-automatics? " in regard to the Republican argument that AWB sunset is about Freedom. Yeah and if the can ban "AW" semiautos they can ban regular semiautos. And if they can ban semiautos, then they can ban bolt actions. And if they can ban bolt actions, they can ban flintlocks. And if they can ban flintlocks, they can ban harsh words. And if they can ban harsh words, then they can ban harsh thoughts.

I think old dumbass Morty made an excellent argument AGAINST such bans without even realizing it.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:20:46 PM EDT
[#15]

Quoted:
WHat a fucking moron, this guy just said it takes 5 seconds to unload a semi auto with a 30rd clip

Shiiiiiiit, I can unload a 30 rounder WAY quicker than that.  Never have found CLIPS for my AR though.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:21:51 PM EDT
[#16]
Mort is an idiot, it seems he has to be in the middle in each argument.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:28:35 PM EDT
[#17]

Quoted:

Well they dont get them from there own poll  thats for sure. CNN does the same thing, they quote a WSJ poll. Funny... Fuck em.... I think it is funny as hell, because Monday its all OVER!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 9:33:33 PM EDT
[#18]

Quoted:

They get their stats from:

Lake, Snell, Perry and Associates

Lake Snell Perry & Associates principals are among the Democratic Party's leading strategists, serving as tacticians and senior advisors to dozens of incumbents and challengers at all levels of the electoral process, as well as to a wide range of advocacy organizations, non-profit organizations, and foundations.

Our team consists of nationally recognized expertise on the politics of the women's vote, the youth vote, children as a political issue, and the environmental movement today and are regular pollsters for U.S. News and World Report.

LSPA is led by its president, Celinda Lake, who is one of the nation's foremost experts on electing women candidates and on framing issues to women voters. American Politics calls Lake a "super-strategist or, better yet, the Godmother," and Working Woman says she is "arguably the most influential woman in her field."

AND

Penn, Schoen and Berland Associates

According to Washington Business Forward, PSB's "reputation is largely as a Democratic political polling firm, closely associated with both President Bill Clinton's administration as well as the Senate campaign of his wife Hillary.
Douglas Schoen

From the biography for Douglas Schoen on Penn, Schoen & Berland's website:

Douglas E. Schoen is a founding partner and a principal strategist of Penn, Schoen & Berland. He was named "Pollster of the Year" in 1996 by the American Association of Political Consultants for his work in the Clinton campaign.

He was President William Jefferson Clinton’s research and strategic consultant during the 1996 reelection, and has been widely credited with creating and effectively communicating the message that turned around the President’s political fortunes between 1994 and 1996.

Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top