Warning

Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 6:23:39 PM EDT
I'm just curious... assuming that it is established that the memos are indeed forgeries (I think it's pretty obvious), and assuming they are able to track down the source, what sort of criminal penalties might this person or persons be facing?  I mean, creating false military records would seem to be a pretty big offense.

--Mike
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:25:40 PM EDT
[#1]
And if they were real, they were either stolen from military archives, or from the Killian family.

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:21:25 PM EDT
[#2]
Supposedly illegal to forge military documents, and also illegal to forge documents to affect an election in som states.  Terry McAuliffe prepare to do the perp walk!

GunLvr
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top