Close

Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 5:29:30 PM EDT
Jeez, I'm watching Hannity and Colmes.

They're discussing document forgery, and this liberal shill is babbeling about Iraq?!

WTF.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:30:04 PM EDT
[#1]
That guy was an idiot!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:31:36 PM EDT
[#2]
well what did you expect.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:32:25 PM EDT
[#3]
If you can't refute the facts, change the subject.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:33:12 PM EDT
[#4]

Quoted:
If you can't refute the facts, change the subject.

Yeah, that about hits the nail on the head.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:34:27 PM EDT
[#5]
We don't stay on topic much around here either!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:38:32 PM EDT
[#6]
No they can't stay on topic.

I was listening to a local radio show.  They are two hosts one for Bush one for Kerry.  The subject was the forged documents.  When the person for Bush made a good point about the topic, the liberal would quickly say, " yes but Bush started an illegal war!"  or "so what, what's he gonna do about health care?"

When the talk got around to ...who cares about what happened 30 years ago, the subject changed to what qualifies the candidates to be president.

When Kerry's 20 years of doing nothing in the senate was brought up, the liberal said..."uh, uh, uh, I thought we weren't talking about the past?"

The person for Bush said..."no past, no future...we'll be right back after this commercial break".

It was priceless!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:48:49 PM EDT
[#7]
They most certainly cannot. I posted a topic on a DU-liberality-level board (except they don't ban the conservatives, they mock them) referring to the document fraud. Guess what subjects IMMEDIATELY got brought up!

-Bush sucks so it's justified (on topic, I guess)
-Bush is a fundamentalist Christian homophobe who opposes science and is a corporate puppet
-The Bible also has errors, so it must be a forgery by my reasoning (what the fuck is this guy on?)
-The Swifties are liars and tools of Bush (oh, and Karl Rove, because he's evil)
-Bush lied, people died
-The Clinton scandal wasn't about perjury, it was only sex
-Bush is a bigot
-The Swifties are controlled by Bush
-Fox News is biased, so that justifies ever other channel's bias, and also the forgery
-The conservatives think that liberals are all treasonous because they don't agree with Bush
-The Swifties are liars
-Conservatives are all stupid and have no understanding of economics, military or healthcare
-Bush sucks
-Did we mention that Bush controls the Swifties, and the Swifties lied, too?

And in about 50 replies, about ten relate to the forgeries.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:50:30 PM EDT
[#8]
Try asking one of them a yes/no question.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:51:56 PM EDT
[#9]
I love how libs try to connect Bush to the Swifties.

But seem to ignore the fact that Kerry brags about being connected to MoveOn.org.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:14:10 PM EDT
[#10]
Liberals, by nature, must provide equal credence to every little thought that pops into their pointy little heads. What you're seeing is the result: An individual suffering from circuit overload, trying desperately to maintain some sense of inner mental order, while literally teetering on the edge of sanity.

Although this can be an entertaining process to watch, quite frankly I don't think they'd have much of a television audience if their heads didn't occasionally explode in a spectacular fashion.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:17:04 PM EDT
[#11]
Man, Hannity's blood was boilin'!!!!
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 8:48:04 PM EDT
[#12]
When your are full of hate things like reason,truth, & logic have no place in the discussion. You become blinded by you emotions.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top