Confirm Action

Are you sure you wish to do this?

Confirm Cancel
BCM
User Panel

Posted: 9/10/2004 4:59:35 PM EDT
Did I hear this correctly?

LINK

“We all know Bush and Cheney have broken their promises on Iraq and the economy, but most voters don’t know that they are standing against major police organizations and breaking their promise to renew the assault weapons ban -- which helps keep military-style assault weapons out of the hands of criminals and terrorists. John Kerry used assault weapons in the military, so he understands that they're not meant for hunting dove or deer.”

I am assuming this is just scare tactics used on the sheeple. Yet, another part of me is starting to believe that the man who wants to become president doesn't under the powers, or, in this case, the lack of power that the office holds.

While it is slightly off topic, I think Neil Boortz has hit another one out of the park with his comments here

Yesterday John Kerry was telling us that on Day One of his presidency, within hours of being sworn in as president, he will send legislation to the congress to make affordable health care available to all Americans.  Wow!  Kerry is that good, is he? He can solve all of our health care problems in mere hours?  Well, if he's that good why did he cruise through 20 years in the Senate without introducing that very legislation?  He couldn't come up with a bill in 20 years, but now he's going to do it in less than 24 hours?  Amazing!  The man's a miracle worker!

Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:00:30 PM EDT
[#1]
Kerry is just plain stoopid.  I'm kinda tired of hearing about him...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:02:52 PM EDT
[#2]
Can't sign a bill from Kerry and Edward's Congress that isn't on the President's desk becaused they screwed up, can he?
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:10:51 PM EDT
[#3]

Quoted:
Can't sign a bill from Kerry and Edward's Congress that isn't on the President's desk becaused they screwed up, can he?

EXACTLY the point I was hoping would be picked up.
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:25:38 PM EDT
[#4]
You don't get it yet? Bush and Cheney kidnapped the Lindbergh baby...
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:27:48 PM EDT
[#5]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:30:11 PM EDT
[#6]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 5:43:50 PM EDT
[#7]
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:53:04 PM EDT
[#8]
Could Kerry be the anti-christ. The Bible says he will have the answers to world peace.Kerry seems to think he has all the answershinking.gif
Link Posted: 9/10/2004 6:55:35 PM EDT
[#9]
Kerry is making a huge mistake by bring guns into the election campaign. Appearently, he didn't speak with Jack Brooks, Tom Foley, of his party.
Close Join Our Mail List to Stay Up To Date! Win a FREE Membership!

Sign up for the ARFCOM weekly newsletter and be entered to win a free ARFCOM membership. One new winner* is announced every week!

You will receive an email every Friday morning featuring the latest chatter from the hottest topics, breaking news surrounding legislation, as well as exclusive deals only available to ARFCOM email subscribers.

By signing up you agree to our User Agreement. *Must have a registered ARFCOM account to win.
Top Top